Chapter 50: Daybreak on Tenrou Island

"And you're not scared?" He asked with a devilish smirk.

"I'm scared to death, but I think they all still have to learn that fear isn't evil. I think it's good to be scared. It means you have something to lose. It shows you what your weakness is."

"You intend to defeat me on your own?" He continues with his smirk.

"You're on your own. Be on your own."

"I do, but I'm not alone. My guild mates are here. Some unconscious, all injured, but they're all here with me." I say.

"Admirable determination. But that, all of Fairy Tail, ends now."

I charge at him. "Dance, devils of earth!" He shouts. The monsters around shoot some sort of dark ray at me. "Kōsen!" Rays of light shoot right back at them. I continue my run to him. "I'll send all into the depths of darkness! It's time for the sun to set on Fairy Tail!"

I make it to him and my fist get over in light and I hit him in the jaw. He gets sent crashing onto the ground, finally taking some damage.

"This! I-It can't be! The Arcane Magic has no effect?!" I make my way to him and punch him again. I look behind him and I see the Tenrou Tree rising back up to how it was. I felt more powerful. My emblem on my shoulder starts to glow. I look at the others and see theirs is glowing too.

"We're the ones who are gonna win!" I go for another punch, but he ducks and swings his fist to my stomach. I fall over and pick myself up quickly. When I look at him, his leg is coming the kick me in the face.

"Until the day he stands above all others who follow the path of sorcery... a devil will not rest!" He says and kicks him again. I fall onto my knees and catch my breath. He starts prepping an attack. I close my eyes as he starts chanting something. I open them when I hear someone grunt and fall over. Laxus had punched him. "Attack him with everything you have!" He yells at me before Hades strikes back.

I nod and stand up. "Falling stars!" The attack hits him head on.

"Grimoire Law!" He says clapping his hands together.

I clap mine together, "Heaven's Law!" A loud bell like sound is heard. Both our magic energy increases and increases very quickly. When I feel his slow down and eventually stop, I keep increasing my attack more and more. I activate it, a bright light envelops the area. The lights dims down and the sun starts coming out from the clouds. I look and see he's down again.

"Y/n?" I hear someone say. I turn around and see they all woke up. I smile at them. They all stand up. I wobble around, but keep smiling.

"I... I think I did it." I say quietly. Natsu stands up and runs over to me, with the others following closely behind. When he reaches me, I let myself fall and he catches me.

"You did it, Y/n." Natsu tells me. He sits down and places my head on his lap. I smile at him and close my eyes.

-

I open my eyes and see I'm at base again. I sit up and see Natsu sleeping next to me and snoring loudly. "You're up!" Mirajane smiles at me.

"You're up too!" I say happily.

"I should be mad you left base when we told you to stay and recover, but if it wasn't for you, we would've lost." Lisanna says to me.

"I think we all did our part. With or without me I think we would've ended up victorious." I say.

"I don't think so. It's passed now, we can finally relax. Hungry?" Mira asks me. I nod and she stands up to serve me something to eat.

-

After I ate, I stood up and walked over to Erza and Gray. "You're awake! Master and Mira thought you'd be out for days, so I'm glad you recovered quickly." She gives me a hug. I look over at the Tenrou Tree.

"How did the the Tenrou tree stand back up again?" I ask them. Erza shrugs. We hear shuffling the woods. Gray and Erza stand in front of me.

"Everyone!" We hear a girl cry from the woods. We see Juvia emerge crawling from a bush.

"You're all right!" Gray says in relief.

"So sorry! Juvia let Zeref get away!" She keeps crying. She then crawls over and shakes her butt at Gray, "Please punish me, my lovely Gray! Please! Spank to your heart's content!"

Gray tells her, "N-No! I'm not into that kind of stuff!"

"Juvia is though...." She says in a baby voice.

I look around and see everyone laughing. Juvia was chasing Gray trying to get him to spank her, Natsu was challenging Gildarts to a fight, and everyone was having a good time.

"Actually, we searched around the area and I found this." Erza says and pulls out my sword grip. She hands it to me. "Your sword broke?"

I nod, "It's fine though. I've had it for a while, I'll just get a new one."

"Looks like Wendy is healing people. I should join her." Erza says and requips into a sexy nurse uniform before making her way over to Wendy and her line of men. Then all of the men line up in Erza's line. I look down at the sword's grip.

-

The Grimoire Heart ship is quiet and inside are only three people. Kain, Rusty Rose, and Master Hades. "To think that would meet with defeat..." Rusty Rose says quietly.

"It's too hard to believe." Kain says after him.

"Both the girl and Zeref were within our reach. The Grand Magic World was within our reach!" Rusty Rose says frustrated. They then hear footsteps coming towards them. They look ahead.

"Who's there?!" Rusty Rose asks.

"It was beings like you that created me," They gasp as they see Zeref emerge from the shadows, "It was evil thought likes yours that summoned Acnologia."

Zeref stops walking, "In other words, this era is over. The world is now finished. No one can stop it now. Not even that light user."

-

"Are you okay?" I look up and see Lucy, Wendy, Gray, Erza, and Natsu in front of me.

I nod, "I'm okay."