Chapter 24: Fantasia

Erza and I had taken a separate direction and both agrees to take down the Thunder Palace. I just hope we're able to do this. I breath in and out and look at the ones around me. I raise my hand up in the sky and concentrate. Jellal... lend me your strength.

"Hey Fairy Tail-ers! Can you hear me?!" I hear someone say in my head and place my hands back down. Warren. He continues, "Things aren't looking so good. Check what's floating in the sky. We're gonna have to destroy them. So pick yourself back up and lend us a hand. If any of you are still fighting, give it a rest for a second. Now listen carefully, those are called the Thunder Palace. Laxus is using them to threaten the whole town. We have to take it down before he can set it off. We don't have much time. We have to work together."

"How did you find out about the Thunder Palace?" I hear Erza's voice.

Gray then responds, "I've never been happier to hear your voice. I was worried about you." Gray must've told Warren. Everyone starts chatting and catching up. All boys are relieved that the girls are back to normal.

Warren talks again, "One problem. My telepathy can't reach all the way to the guild hall. We'll have to make due with the people that can hear me. If we work together, we can do this—!"

He's cut off by someone, "Hold it right there! Why should I do what you say after what you did to me?!" Max. Warren tries apologising. Max saying that causes everyone to break out in arguments.

"WILL YOU IDIOTS QUIT YELLING AT EACH OTHER?!" Gray's voice booms.

"SHUT UP! Practice what you preach, Gray!" They all yell back at Gray. Poor Warren.

"WE HAVE TO HURRY UP AND TAKE THOSE THINGS DOWN!" Gray yells back. Everyone keeps arguing. It's loud. I don't like it.

"Shut up!" I yell and they all come to a sudden stop. "We shouldn't waste our time arguing when any second from now, those things could destroy the town we love so much. For right now, we're going to have to work together. After we destroy these things and the Fantasia parade is over, you can go back to hating each other, for all I care. We're Fairy Tail and if we pull together, we can save everyone." I tell them.

I then hear everyone agreeing to help. They're ready. I smile and look back at the lacrima above me.

"I will take 200 to the North! Everybody else can take the rest! We can do this!" Erza announces.

"I'll take 200 to the South." I announce. I look up in the sky and see that one by one, the things are being destroyed. I look at mine and raise one hand up to the sky. "Falling stars!" 200 beams of light shoot down and destroy 200 of the lightning lacrimas. The scenery of all the attacks hitting and destroying was beautiful. Gold dusts fell from each of the lacrimas. Now the people will think that this was all apart of the show.

We did it. I smile proudly at our victory. My smile doesn't last long though. I did attack 200 of those. I scream out in pain as a powerful lightning attack strikes me. I lay on the ground and hear everyone's voices. They're happy now. They're back to getting along.

Even though the Thunder Palace was destroyed, I know Laxus won't give up so easily. I'll have to leave this up to Natsu. As I'm laying on the ground, I feel an immense amount of energy. I know this feeling. I feel every time Master uses this spell.

Fairy Law.

The three Great Fairy Spells are made up from my magic. The difference between them is that only Fairy Tail can master the 3 great Fairy spells. Fairy Sphere, Fairy Law, and Fairy Glitter are all made up of spells from my magic. Angel's Sphere, Heaven's Law, and Star Glitter are far more powerful than the Fairy Tail ones. Even so, Fairy Law is still powerful.

Laxus is going to use this. I close my eyes once I feel it closer to being finished casting. I'm too weak to stop it. It's casted. I open my eyes ten seconds later. Nothing. I'm still alive. It seems like everyone else is okay. I pick myself up and limp around. The town is okay too.

- time skip -

The next day, everything was okay. Everyone had recovered and Master has too. We celebrate our victory. I look at Natsu and Gajeel and see them all bandaged up. Gajeel and Natsu were arguing. I don't know how. Natsu's mouth was bandaged and everything he said came out muffled. Gajeel knew exactly what he was saying.

I sweat dropped and then feel a hand placed on my shoulder. I turn around and see Erza. She takes a seat next to me. "It's good to see everyone get along again." She tells me and I nod in agreement. She can tell I'm still confused and lost about the whole Jellal thing. We're talk amongst each other until Laxus steps in. Everyone gets quiet.

He was bandaged up, but at the same time, looked fine? He asked for the master and all members surround him. Of course they're mad. They all shout harsh words at him. I stand up from my seat and my voice booms, "Quiet! The master is in the infirmary." I tell Laxus.

He starts making his way there. Natsu then starts yelling something that's not understandable. He stands in Laxus' way. Natsu points his finger at him and yells something. Again, no one understands. Everyone turns white and sweat dropped.

Gajeel translates, "He said "Next time it won't be two against one. It'll just be me and you face to face. I sweat I ain't gonna lose to you again." or something.."

Laxus doesn't respond to Natsu and just walks past him and waves. I smile and take my seat again. We all start preparing for the parade.

- the next night -

My float was decorated with all sorts of stars, fairy lights, and constellations. I wore a long yellow gown and waved at the huge crowd around. I place my hand into the sky and light shot from it. Thousands of fireworks were created and exploded into all sorts of figures.

The biggest firework exploded into the Fairy Tail emblem. I raise my finger into the sky as gold dusts falls from the fireworks. No matter what, we stood together in the end.