Chapter 67: Sky God vs Sky Dragon | Day Three

The gong is hit. 

"Such a cute matchup! I'm in heaven!"

"Arms! Vernier! Enchant!" Wendy casts. "Sky Dragon: Wing Attack!" Cheria jumps back and dodges Wendy's attacks. 

Black wind starts to swirl around Cheria's hands, "O norther wind becomes the breath of a god and race across the land! Sky God Boreas!" The attack swoops Wendy off her feet. Black wind. Like Olga's lightning. 

Wendy formed a spherical wind barrier and made it expland, dissolving Cheria's attack. The black wind and light wind clashed and created a miniature storm in the arena. Cheria's runs to Wendy's side. "Tear the land and rouse the sky!  Sky God Dance!"

Wendy was blown up, but quickly recovered. "Sky Dragon Talon!" She kicks Cheria with her wind and knocks Cheria down as she was jumping up. The two land on the ground. 

"Sky Dragon..." 
"Sky God..." 

"Roar!"
"Howl!"

The clash of the two storms causes a huge wind storm. Everyone was being blown back. I held my dress down from coming up. The winds stop and it shows Wendy tired while Cheria looked fine. Wendy stands up. 

"Wow! Contrary to their cute looks they're both incredible wizards!"

The two continue to brawl it out. 

"Both are wind magic wielders but Shelly-welly one step above?!"

Wendy starts sucking up air and Cheria starts doing the same. 

"Wh-What exactly are Wendy-wend and Shelly-welly doing?!"

The oxygen seemed like it was starting to thin. "Dragon Slayer Secret Art!" A huge light blue magic circle appears under Wendy's feet. 

"Let's go Wendy!" I cheer. 

A wind barrier was created around Cheria and Wendy. 

"Shattering Light: Sky Drill!" A bright and blue light blinded everyone. When the light dimmed down we see Cheria thrown far. 

"Hooray!" Mira, Juvia, and I yell. 

The pumpkin runs over to Cheria, "Cheria is down! The winner is Fairy Tail A's-"

"Sorry! Please wait!" Cheria says as she sits up. "I'm still just getting started!" Cheria stands up and her injuries start healing themselves. 

"Cheria is incredible." Juvia says. I nod. 

Wendy was struggling to even stand. Cheria keeps pushing for Wendy to just give up, but Wendy refuses. "The fact that I'm standing here means that I'm prepared to fight for my guild too! I don't need your pity! Please fight me with everything you have until I fall and can no longer move!"

Wendy has gotten much stronger since I first met her. Dark winds start swirling around Cheria's hands. "I'll use this attack to ease your pain! God Slayer Secret Art!"

We all felt a cool breeze and intense magic power. 

"Gathering Cloud of Heaven!" She sends her attack and I see it narrowly miss Wendy. 

"It looks like Shelia's magic can perform self-restoration, but only in terms of physical injuries, not stamina." Mirajane notices. 

"Wendy can replenish her own magic, but not her wounds and she can enhance the physical strength of someone else." I say. 

"She made Cheria miss by increasing her strength?" Juvia asks in awe. 

I nod, "As a result, Cheria's magic gained too much momentum."