Chapter 36: O Living Ones

a/n: the edolas arc is sOOOO long. anyways, could you guys give me some spells? i suck at making them up. i just use astronomy and cosmology terms lol. i'll give cred. just comment some please. 

We all crashed onto the ground after the two small exceeds struggled to carry us. It's understandable. A beam then shoots at. Well, multiple beams. Thankfully we managed to dodge all of them. Surrounding us were guards.

"Oh crap." I groan, back still hurting from the fall. Suddenly the guards shoot at Happy and Carla, trying to turn them into a lacrima. Before they did so, I point my arms towards them and suddenly they were in a yellow bubble.

"Bastards!" Gray curses and makes a wall of ice. The guards keep shooting at Happy and Carla, but I move their bubbles every time.

"She's the one protecting them!" A guard tells. Dozens of guards run towards me and jump into the air. "Moonlight rain!" I cast. Sharp tiny diamonds rain down and strike the guards.

-

3rd p.o.v

Lucy Ashley stands in front of her guildmates. "Let's save the Exceeds!" Lucy says. "I met with Gajeel on the way back here! The situation has turned really tense!"

"Gajeel? You mean that informer person?" Lisanna asks.

"His info is always accurate, but, still..." Jet says.

"The royal army is trying to wipe out the Exceeds and the Earth Land us to take over this world!" Lucy says loudly.

"What's with this? We gave up fighting a while back." Someone says.

"But... doesn't the royal army have tons of magic power now? Can we really beat them?" Natsu Dragion asks. 

"Plus they have many formidable foes on their side..." Mira mentions. 

"Do we even stand a chance against them?" Gray says next. Lucy stays silent for a second. 

"I know this all seems like too much. I'm sure you and your Fairy Tail are tired of fighting and not seeing any change, so you gave up. But that's when the real work begins. To find hope where there seems to be absolutely none at all." 

-

- Your p.o.v -

We continued fighting guards and kept them distracted as Happy and Carla ran away to hide somewhere. "Fire!" One guard says and they start shooting magic bullets at us. "Carla!" I hear Happy scream. I look back and see Happy holding Carla after she was hit with a bullet. Both Loke and I run in front of the two Exceeds since the guards continue shooting at them. 

"Happy! Get Carla somewhere safe!" Loke tells Happy. "

"Thank you!" Happy says before running off. 

"They're not hard. They're just too many." I say and Loke agrees. We hear a roar and look up to see three legions. They come at us and knock into Gray and Loke. The guards continue shooting, confident now with the legions by their side. 

"Total eclipse!" I cast. Every guards' vision turns black and they start to panic. As they're blinded, mini meteors start shooting them and attacking them. 

"Come on! We have to keep fighting!" I tell the others who are injured. I look back and see them all on the ground, surrounded with guards pointing their staffs at them. I'm completely out numbered. All I can do is stand in front of Happy and Carla. 

"At this rate... we're all gonna die." I hear Happy whimper from behind me. 

"Don't say that. We'll be just fine, Happy." I try soothing him. I look down and see a little thing sprout from the ground. "Huh?" I question and turn my head to the side. Suddenly the sprout thing turns into huge and thick vines and wrap themselves around the legions. 

A tree like thing comes out from the ground. I see the Fairy Tail emblem on the tree and the Edolas Fairy Tail run out and charge at the guards. "Sorry we're late, Earth Princess." Edolas Lucy says to me while giving me a thumbs up. 

"I'm not in Princess in Earth Land, but doesn't matter if you're late. You're here." I thank her. The Edolas Fairy Tail charges with their weapons and give me more confidence. I watch as they fight. The differences between their Fairy Tail and mine is unbelievable. Gray is wearing layers of clothing and in love with Juvia. Jet and Droy are the strongest members of the guild. Wendy is so much older. Everything is so cool. 

"Do you still think we're going to die?" I look back at Happy, who's crying tears of joy. "Y/n! Watch out!" Carla yells. I look up front and see a magic bullet headed my way. I place my arms over my face to shield myself. The bullet never hits though and I see Edolas Wendy. 

"I'll take care of them." Edolas Wendy tells me. I nod and run off. "Moon Bolt!" Blue rays of lightning shoot down and zap the guards. The ground then shakes. "What was that?!" Lucy asks. 

"Some crash-landed!" Edolas Lucy answers. 

"Erza?" I say quietly. 

-

Jellal, Lily, and Y/n walk into a room used for creating Animas. "Prince. Just what do you plan to do?!" Lily asks Jellal. 

"I've observed Earth Land at great length. There was strife, but it was also a bountiful world. I'm sure it can serve as a receptacle." Jellal responds. 

"P-prince! You don't mean- That's clearly going to far!" Lily expresses. 

"This is the only way to stamp out this world's conflicts." Y/n says. "We're going to create a world in which people can open up to one another."

"I'm going to open a reverse Anima and eliminate all magic power from this world."