Chapter 32: We're Talking About Lives Here

"Will you return to your cells? Or will you die here?" The jawline man says.

"Sugarboy. They don't deserve a choice in the matter." The boy with purple hair says.

"We've finished extracting your dragon magic power. If Code ETD succeeds, we won't need Dragon Slayers anymore." Purple boy says. He lifts up his yellow glowing wand and continues, "You surface dwellers ignorant to the value of magic power... will die here!" The boat starts moving and coming right at us.

I spread my hands out and a shield of light appears, stopping it from crashing into us. "A shield of light?" The boy questions. "So this is Earth Land magic..."

"So they really don't use items. This is my first time seeing it." Sugarboy points out. I make the shield go away. Fire then appears underneath Natsu's feet. "His feet are on fire?!" The boy exclaims. Natsu jumps up the punches the boy in the face.

The boy crashes onto the ground and Natsu shouts, "Give our friends back!"

"Friends? Your friends are going to mix with Extalia's magic and become everlasting magic power!" The boy waves his staff around. I look behind Natsu and see a small cart coming towards him. "Natsu! Behind you!" I shout. My feet then start sinking into the ground. "What is this?!" I shout.

I look up and see Natsu on one of the roller coasters. Of course, he's sick. "Y/n! You have to get Natsu off of there!" Gray says.

"I would, but I'm kinda stuck." I state. Gray turns to me and grabs my arms. He uses all his strength and yanks me out. "Away you go!" He throws him and I manage to catch onto Natsu's cart. I look down at the ground and let out a squeal.

"Stop this thing." Natsu manages to say through his sickness. "I'm trying!" I say and try to pull off the arms holding him down. The roller coasters then starts going faster and doing all sorts of turn. I scream and just try to stay holding on. I hold on tightly to Natsu and scream louder when the roller coaster crashes into the water.

I groan and try not to puke. "I-I'm alive..." Natsu mutters.

"Check out!" The boy points to a screen. I look and see a picture of Natsu and I. I'm screaming and he's almost puking. The boys starts laughing uncontrollably.

"Awesome, right? Edolas magic is awesome. The idea of such wonderful magic disappearing soon... Don't even wanna think about it, y'know?"

"That's why you're gonna kill them?" I look at Natsu and see him get off the cart. "You're gonna kill our friends and the Exceeds just cause it suits you?" He walks forward.

"That's right." The boy smirks, "They're a sacrifice for obtaining everlasting magic power."

"Enough of your crap!" Natsu yells and keeps walking forward with his two fists covered in flames, "My friends are alive right now. The Exceeds are alive too. It doesn't matter if you got magic or not... What matters is being alive. We're talking about lives here!"

The boy waves his arms and Natsu turns around yelling, "Y/n! Get down!"

-

"Y/n! Where are you?!" I hear someone scream. I'm in a dark place. I start banging on the wall in front of me. "Natsu?! I'm in here!" I say.

"Why are you in there?" Natsu asks.

"How should I know?! I just woke up here!" I say. He opens the door and his jaw drops. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask. "Why are you wearing that?!" He shouts and I look down and I see myself wearing a very revealing outfit.

We read some words on the box. "Complete Transformation Actor Box. Come! Let's visit the land of fairy tales with some wonderful transformations." Natsu reads and then he points out, "Oh! There's a dial here!"

"Great! Turn me back to my outfit!" I say and step inside again.

The door opens and I'm in a sexy bunny costume. Next I'm in some weird frog costume. Then in a school girl bathing suit. Natsu breaks out into laughter. "Stop playing around!" I yell and hit him on the head. I come out and push him in. "W-wait!" He yells and I slam the door.

I laugh and turn the knob. He comes out in the sexy bunny costume, frog suit, and finally the school girl bathing suit. "You stop playing around!" He says.

"Where'd you go, you lousy Earth Land wizards?" We hear outside.

"It's him." Natsu says.

"Don't try to act cool when you're dressed like that! Why am I still in this?!" I yell. He says nothing. "What?" I ask. He smirks and says, "I've got an idea."

He shoves me back into the machine and closes the door. "What are you doing?!" I ask him.

-

As I see the boy, I pose

As I see the boy, I pose. "Hi." I try saying in a cute and high voice, but it comes out all weird and sort of distorted. He stares at me for a while before lifting up his baton. The monster machines from the room then come at me. "You may the beautiful princess' face, but you're just not as pretty as her." The boy says.

"The sexy strategy doesn't work at all!" Natsu exclaims. I start running away, "I can't believe you convinced me to do this!" I cry. "You were so lacking in sexiness!" Natsu continues to express his disappointment in me.

"I was sexy!" I yell back.

"I thought it was a great idea, too!" Natsu continues.

-

I run and run, not paying attention if there is still monsters behind me. I just want some clothes. I'm so embarrassed. As I'm running, I bump into two people when turning a corner. The three of us collapse. "Y/n!" I say as I see myself. I look beside her and see a little girl collapsed on the ground.

"Who is this?" I ask. I look at her feet and see them all burnt. "What happened to your feet?" I ask.

"I can't run anymore." The girl says.

"We have to get her out of here." Me says.

"Coco! Princess! Halt!" Someone shouts. I look behind Edolas me and see an old man running towards us.

"Take it!" The girl, Coco, almost hands to Edolas me before pulling it close to her chest.

"Hand over the key!" The old man says as he reaches us. I look at the key in the girl's hand and stand up. She looks scared. And her feet are seriously messed up. "She's not handing you anything!" I look down at Edolas me and Coco. "Don't worry. This guy is not gonna do anything to you." I assure them as I get in a fighting stance.