Chapter 6: Fairies in the Wind

Erza stops on a small cliff above Kunugi Station. The military is already here too. They're below, dealing with the citizens. Erza continues driving. She's driving too fast. I know it's draining her. Natsu leans his head out the window. I wrap my arms around Natsu and pull him back inside.

"You're going to fall out!" I warn Natsu.

"That's what I'm aiming for..." He lets out weakly.

"Up ahead!" Erza yells. I peak my head at the window. I see smoke coming from Oshibana Station. Erza parks and we all get off the mobile. I wrap Natsu's arm around my shoulder and help him walk. We all walk into the crowd of people as one of the workers is trying to make an announcement.

Erza pushes through everyone and asks, "What's going on?!" The worker replies with sas, "Why would I tell you, lady?!" The worker then gets head-butted my Erza. I hear Lucy make some sort of comment under her breath.

"The members of Eisenwald are inside!" Erza informs us. We enter the building and start running. It was a bit difficult for me when Natsu was on my back. Erza explains along the way that the military was came inside and never came out. As we walk more into the building, we see military scattered all around.

"They were up against a whole guild of wizards..." I say. When we make it into a room, a male with white spikey hair chuckles.

"Welcome Fairy Tail flies!" They chuckle and the members start to laugh.

"So many..." I hear Lucy squeak.

"I take it you're Erigor?" Erza tells the man with spiked white hair. I set Natsu onto the floor. Lucy squats down and starts shaking him.

"Hey. It's your fault I got in trouble. Wake up." A man with black hair that's in a ponytail, tells Natsu.

"We're not threatened by you! Tell me what you're planning to do with Lullaby!" Erza demands.

Erigor chuckles, "You haven't heard yet?" He jumps off the train he was on and lands on one of the speaker things, "What something all train stations have?"

"You plan to broadcast the Lullaby song?!" I exclaim.

"So many nosey people have gathered around the station. Who knows? Maybe if I raise the volume, I'll able to kill everyone in this city." Erigor tells us.

"What's your reasoning?!" Erza asks.

"The Reaper has come to punish them for turning their face on the injustice done upon us." Erigor answers.

"But killing them isn't going to help you get your rights back! It's only going to make it worse!" Lucy speaks up.

"At this point we've giving up on trying to regain our rights. We want power then we will be able to wash away the sins from the past and control the future!"

"You guys are insane!" Lucy yells.

A purple magic seal then appears under the guy with his hair up. 3 shadows formed as hands come towards Lucy. I draw my sword and cut at two of them while I see Natsu deal with the third one.

"Eisenwald dude! I knew I recognised that voice." Natsu says, feeling better now. "And would you look at that? We got ourselves a party now?" Natsu grows a smirk on his face.

"This is the strongest team Fairy Tail has to offer!" Lucy tries threatening. I don't see us as the strongest team. I think we're just a group of people that just work really well together.

"I'll leave them to you. Show them the terror of the dark guild Eisenwald!" Erigor says before vanishing into thin air.

"Hm alright. Gray, Natsu, go after Erigor. You can't let him get away. I believe if you two work together then not even Erigor the Reaper will stop you." Erza orders. Gray and Natsu give each other glares, Erza notices this and shouts at them, "What did I just say?!"

"Aye!" They see and scurry off. I get a battle stance and both Erza and I stand back to back. "Fighting together again... It's been a while." I grin. Two of the Eisenwald wizards go after Gray and Natsu.

"It sure has been. We'll catch up with them once we've dealt with these guys." Erza says.

"Three girls against a whole dark guild?!" Lucy shrieks. The members start threatening and taunting us.

"Let's do this." Erza says as I sword appears in her hand. One group of them charge towards Erza and some charge towards me. With one quick slash, Erza and I manage to send them flying back.

"I'll show you!" A trio shoot rays of light at me. I use my sword to deflect it right back to them and the ones around them. I run up to the ones on the left while Erza handles the right.

I jump up into the air and I strike my sword into the ground, causing an explosion and sending them flying back. "Open! Gate of the Giant Crab!" I hear Lucy say. Celestial Magic... so cool. There's still a lot of them. No matter how much we attack. Erza requips and makes a circle of swords, wiping most of them out.

_

3rd p.o.v

The remaining members of Eisenwald watch, amazed by the two female wizards in front of them.

"They're so strong!" Lucy fangirls.

"There's many teams in Fairy Tail and you're not limited to just one. One of the many teams is Y/N and Erza, both skilled in sword fighting. They don't have an official team name, but they're known as the Fairy Knights." Happy explains to Lucy.

"So cool..." Lucy whispers.

"I'll deal with them!" One of the Eisenwald men say and charge at Erza.

"No! Do you have any idea who they are?!" The other yells. It was too late. Erza used one strike and took him down immediately.

'We're nothing compared to them...' The last remaining member thinks and flees.

"He's probably looking for Erigor... Follow him." Erza orders Lucy, Y/N, and Happy.

"Who? M-Me?!" Lucy asks.

"Do as I say!" Erza yells. Lucy and Happy both take off running. Y/N stays behind and see Erza fall onto one knee.

"Gray was right... I used to much magic on the mobile." Erza says quietly.

"You can be quite careless too, you know? So stop getting onto everyone else about being careless." Y/N jokes with Erza. Erza sits down on the ground.

"We can do it on our own from here. You rest up and take care of yourself, ok?" Y/N tells Erza and Erza nods. Y/N gives Erza one last smile before running to catch up with Lucy and Happy.