scars

scars
TW: s/h mentioning plz skip this imagine if you get triggered by it. plz.

I woke up gasping for air, my clothes sticking onto my body, sweat dripping down my forehead. I had been woken by a nightmare I've always had. It was flashbacks of my abusive ex. He had abused me for years and meeting Oscar saved me. I felt the bed shift, I sighed knowing Oscar woke up.
"Mm, (y/n)?" moaned Oscar
"Go back to bed. Just had a bad dream."
Oscar opened his eyes and I smiled, nodding I was okay.
He quickly fell back to sleep and I frowned, I had to get rid of this disgusting feeling in my body.
I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on, hot steamy showers always calmed my nerves. I sat on the bath floor letting the hot droplets of water hit against my back. I stared at my shaving razor, should I?
I reached for it and let it slip against my wrists....

the next day.
I stretched as I opened my eyes, the sunlight peaked through our blackout curtains (they're the best when you're hungover).
The smell of pancakes filled my nostrils, Oscar was cooking. I slipped one of Oscar's wife beaters on without a bra and just my underwear.
"Good morning baby." said Oscar kissing my cheek, "Trying to fuck this early?"
I smirked, "Nope. Just showing you what you like."
Looking down I saw he was already hard, I turned around letting him see my ass and walked over to the counters. I reached trying to grab a plate when Oscar reached for my arm. Fuck. I forgot about my cuts.
"What the fuck is this?" asked Oscar
I hissed in pain, "Nothing, I cut myself at work."
Oscar shook his head, "That's not an accident." He stared at me, "what is goin' on (y/n)?"
I teared up, "I did it to my self okay."
"What the fuck. Baby, why? Are you okay?" said Oscar while placing his hands on my waist
I wiped my tears, "I used to do it a lot back in high school when my ex would abuse me...I had a relapse yesterday."
Oscar leaned in and kissed my forehead and rested his head on mine."You could've told me, you know I would never get mad."
"You literally just did right now."
"I wasn't mad I just- I was shocked, I never want to see you in pain." said Oscar
I smiled gently, "I'm sorry?, I'll try my best not to do it again, I promise sometimes it's just hard."
"I'll always be here for you (y/n)." said Oscar