Never Turn Your Back| pt two

It's been days since I have last seen Oscar. Cesar has been staying with me so I figured that's why.

"Cesar! Can you get me a towel?"

I heard a knock a few minutes after and it was Cesar with a towel in hand, "Here."

"Thank you, C. I'm going grocery shopping so get ready."

He mumbled his reply and headed to the room he was staying in.

I changed into a lazy but cute outfit and headed towards my car, soon enough Cesar sat next to me.

We arrived at the grocery store, going in and looking for what we needed.

"Let's see...I'll get the milk; you get the eggs."

"Alright. The cheapest?" asked Cesar

I laughed, "You know it, Cesar."

I walked towards the liquid section when I bumped into someone, it was Oscar.

"Shit, sorry."

"(Y/n), it's fine. Where've you been?" asked Oscar while grabbing some beers.

"Uh taking care of your brother what else?" I said grabbing the milk, "What 'bout you? Fuckin' some hoes?"

Oscar chuckled, "Yeah, right. I've been handling jobs that you don't need to know."

Cesar came towards me and cleared his throat, "Here's the bread."

Oscar scoffed, "What are you guys grocery shopping now? What's next fuckin'?"

I walked away to find the other stuff, I hated Oscar thought that.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" asked Cesar

I nodded, "Yeah, he's just annoying."

...

I started cooking dinner when the doorbell rang, I opened the door and it was Oscar.

"What do you want? Are you checking if I'm not sucking your brother's dick?"

Oscar gagged, "Nah, I wanted to talk."

"Oh, right. Come in."

We sat down on the sofa and soon enough I was on his lap making out.

"W-wait I thought we were supposed to talk," I said trying not to moan.

"Right." said Oscar stopping from kissing me, "I'm sorry for about the other day. You know I can't put him back in. It's too dangerous."

"Yeah, I know. I tried at least, it's hard you know? I'm sorry too. It's your gang, not mine."

"No, I appreciate you thinking about us. You're special. Most girls would just want my dick and that's it. I never want to tell you about the stuff that happens because it's bad. I don't even know why you're with me."

"Woah, let me stop you there. I'm not with you because of that. I'm with you because you make me feel safe. No one can ever hurt me before you hurt them first. I love you forever and always."

Oscar leaned in and reconnected our lips.