In Love with You prt 1 (Sad Eyes)

I lit a blunt as I saw Oscar and his group of friends were work out. Oscar and Cesar were my brothers. I was the second oldest but they both treated me as the little sister. I wasn't a part of the gang since Oscar didn't want that life for me but the gang protected me like their own. I had much respect for all of them, some were just trying to provide for their families. The things they had to do took balls. There were females in the gang and they treated me like a little sister. I could count on them with girl problems growing up since our mother bailed on us.

"You better not be smokin' that (y/n)" scolded Oscar as he caught me lighting it, "Que te dije (what did I tell you)?"

"Ah, you're annoying. I'm just trying to relax."

"Go relax by finishing your homework fool." replied Oscar, "It's your senior year. I bet you have projects."

"Not anymore. Unlike you and Cesar I actually get good grades. I'm ahead of my class."

Oscar pretended he got stabbed in the chest, "That hurt."

I got up and patted his bald head, "Shut up. Can I have five dollars to get some snacks?"

He pulled out a bill of twenty and whistled at Sad Eyes, "Go with (y/n). Don't let nothin' happen to her."

"Got it, Oscar. You know I won't let nothin' happen to La Llorona." said Sad Eyes messing up my hair

"Armando! Ugh!" I said pretending to be mad, "Can we go now please?"

He nodded and started catching up to me. We went around the corner and finally, we crashed our lips together. We've been hooking up ever since I turned eighteen. We were both drunk one night and bam we were both naked. I was secretly falling in love with him but I never confessed since I didn't wanna ruin our friendship.

I moaned as he placed his hand on my neck, he squeezed a little and I bit his lip. Fuck this was good.

"W-wait. Let's go to the store. They're gonna suspect something."

"I want some Hot Cheetos so you better get me some." pouted Armando

I opened the door to the corner store, "You're such a baby."

We walked in getting hit with the cool air. We went straight to the snack section. I grabbed some chips and looked for chocolate when this guy came up to me and slapped my ass. I screamed as I turned around and saw it wasn't Sad Eyes.

"Who the fuck are you?!"

"Maybe your a new boyfriend" smirked the dude

I gagged, "Don't fucking touch me ever again."

"You're such a rude bitch. Maybe that's why you're fucking alone whore." sneered the dude

"She's not alone homie." said Sad Eyes getting in front of me, "Better leave before I fuck you up."

The guy saw Sad Eyes's tattoo of Los Santos, he put his hands up in defense and ran out the door.

I sighed, "I'm sorry."

"Aye don't be sorry. No guy should touch or talk to a female like that. Shit's gross." said Sad Eyes

"Thank you. Please don't tell Oscar. He's not gonna let me go out."

"Okay. Are you okay?" asked Sad Eyes grabbing my hand

"Yeah, just a little grossed out."

We walked back home. I quickly went inside without talking to anyone. I ran towards the bathroom wanting to wash the feeling of him touching my butt.

(Time Skip, Next Day)

"(y/n)! Can you go grocery shopping please?" said Cesar

"You're both paying me back. I'll ask Armando for a ride."

"Be careful. You have your pocketknife?" asked Oscar

"Yeah, stop being overprotective O."

Thirty minutes passed and Armando finally got here. I went inside his car. It smelled like weed and cologne.

We arrived at the grocery store and we grabbed our cart and went inside. Of course, people stared, a cholo shopping was probably not what they expected.

"Sad Eyes, can you grab me some tomatoes?"

"Yep, how many?" replied Sad Eyes while grabbing a bag

"Like ten."

I never knew grocery shopping would be fun with Sad Eyes. We were joking around the aisles and scaring each other. We finally grabbed everything on the list and I paid for the stuff and walked back to the car.

I sat down as he plugged his aux, I was craving his lips.

I took his phone from him and grabbed his shirt pulling him in, our lips crashed once again. I let his tongue inside and I swarmed with butterflies.

We spent a few minutes making out when I finally decided to confess my love to him.

"Armando? Please don't hate me but I need to tell you something."

"Say it. I won't ever hate you," said Armando playing with my cross necklace

"I love you. I knew since the day we hooked up. I can't keep hooking up with these feelings I'm hiding. I need to know if you feel the same."

Armando smiled as he kissed my hand, "Of course I feel the same. I love you too mamas."

I smiled, I unbuckled myself and sat on his lap. I kissed him, this felt better knowing he loved me. I started sucking on his neck leaving a few hickeys. He moaned in pleasure. Those were gonna stay for a few days. He started sucking my neck leaving hickeys as well. I grabbed onto his shirt pulling it with pleasure. I tried not moaning since we were in the parking lot.

"O-Okay let's finish this later."

I sat back down as I tried making my breathing back to normal, he smirked as he turned on the car.