Her pt 3

I patted my stomach, those tacos were the best I've ever had.

I burped and turned bright red, "I'm sorry! That was good."

Oscar laughed, "Damn, I knew girls loved eating but you blew my mind."

"It was very good, Oscar. Did you go to school for cooking or you're just good at it?"

"Both I guess. Before I joined Los Santos I was studying to be a chef, even got a scholarship for Pasadena but life happens," said Oscar

I touched his hand, "I'm sorry, you would've made a great cook. Do you ever think of going back?"

Oscar shook his head, "I don't think so. I have to take care of Cesar and this is the only way to get money."

"You're a great brother you know that right."

(Time Skip, a few months after)

It was the day where I had to go back home, I was going to miss FreeRidge. Over the past few months I've gotten close to Oscar, becoming great friends. Ruby's friends were also close to me and I would do anything to protect my new siblings.

I was packing up my suitcase when someone knocked on my door, I turned around and it was Ruby.

"Hey, Ruby."

"I don't want you to leave (y/n)," said Ruby

"I know; I don't want to leave either but school awaits."

"Oh, Oscar is in the living room by the way." smirked Ruby, "I'll tell him to come over here."

I started looking for my perfume but I was too late, Oscar was already inside the room, he closed the door and sat on the bed.

"Hey O."

"(y/n), you're leaving today huh," said Oscar

He looked...sad.

"Yeah, school is starting soon. I need to go."

"Please stay?" asked Oscar

I smiled, "I can't do that Oscar. It's my career."

He nodded and left the room, I can't believe he didn't even say goodbye.

It was a few hours after and everyone was there except Oscar, I said goodbye and got in the uber. Everyone became small.

I arrived at the airport, I grabbed down my bags.

What am I even doing? I knew I loved Oscar. I could transfer to a community college or a college in Brentwood.

I called back an Uber and hurried back towards Oscar's house.

Knocking a few times, Oscar finally opened the door.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled in him, his lips connected with mine. I knew this was real, I had to stay.

"Oscar, I love you. I want to stay."

(Oscar's POV)

She came back for me, she was a real hyna. I loved her.

"Oscar, I love you. I want to stay." said (y/n)

I stood there shocked, her love was real, she was real.

"I l-love you too (y/n)."

I've never said those words before, she's making me soft and I was okay with that.