Deadly Lil Thing

You are the girl I love, the only one I need, you make my life complete

Oscar and I were the couple nobody wanted to mess with. We met in high school and we stayed together even if he was in jail. He was the leader of the Santos and I was the second in command. My family never supported our relationship so I moved into Oscar's and my life has been perfect ever since.

"Oscar, Cuchillos texted you." I said taking his phone to him, "Donde andas (where are you)?"

"In the back!" I heard Oscar yell from outside.

I went outside and handed him the phone, Oscar grabbed it and sighed.

"I gotta go," said Oscar heading towards the driveway.

"Uh-uh. I wanna go."

Oscar stopped in his steps," No, I don't want you too. It's a mess, like blood everywhere."

"I want to go, Oscar. I'm a big girl." I said smirking.

"Fine, but don't be gaging," said Oscar laughing.

"Oh my God, that was the first time I've seen something like that. Plus, it was years ago, I'm used to this life now."

A few hours later we arrived at the warehouse the Santos used to deal with business. Santos stood next to the door and nodded to us while going in.

We went inside a room, the smell of blood hit my face, there was a Prophet sitting on the seat, bleeding from his nose and everywhere.

"He's almost gone, so hurry up and say what you need to," said Luis

Oscar nodded, "(Y/n)? Do you want to stay?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

"Cabrón (asshole), you killed one of ours so it's only fair if we kill one of the Prophets," said Oscar getting closer to the guy.

The guy tried spitting on Oscar but Oscar dodged it.

"See, that's not what we are gonna do homie." said Oscar, "This here is my hyna, she's a deadly lil thing."

I walked towards the guy while pulling out my gun, I licked it, "Hola."

I hit him with the end of my gun to his face, the blood went all over my hand, Oscar soon took turns and we were a bloody mess after.

"Te amo (I love you)," I said kissing Oscar's neck.

The Santos there all smirked, then got the body out of the room and I stood there, just thinking.

"What's wrong?" asked Oscar while wiping the blood off.

"I never really saw myself here. I saw myself in college."

"Do you regret being with me?" asked Oscar

I cupped his face, "Oscar, I would do this a million times. You are my life."

Oscar let our lips touch, our tongues moved to the rhythm when the door opened.

"Oh, shit sorry." said a cholo

I laughed," Nah it's cool."

Oscar slapped my ass as we walked out.