Get Used to This (prt two)

( @Rkill95 )

It was two days after the party and I hadn't had time to text Oscar back. I had to work the evening shift so I headed towards my job.

(Time Skip)

It's been a few hours in and it was going pretty good. I was giving a family their drinks when the doorbell ringed.

"I'll be right there," I said to whoever came inside.

"Alright thank you." said a familiar voice

I looked up and saw it was Oscar, I smiled at him and signaled him an empty table.

"No it's fine I wanted to talk to you?" asked Oscar pointing outside.

"Oh yeah let me ask my manager."

I walked towards my manager Nichole's office, "Hey Nic can I take my break?"

She nodded. "Of course, go ahead."

I quickly headed outside where Oscar was leaning on his car, man he's hot.

"You're gonna tell me why you left me?" asked Oscar raising an eyebrow.

"First I want to apologize for leaving you hanging, my mom called and wanted me to help her. Second I'm sorry."

Oscar chuckled, "(y/n) you apologized two times."

I blushed, "It's because I'm embarrassed." I looked down.

Oscar came close to me, he lifted my face, he leaned in and placed his lips against mine. They were so soft and sweet, kind of tasted like weed but that's not the point. I kissed back, I put my hands around his neck, he removed his lips and I pouted.

"Don't worry you'll get more besos (kisses). Your apology is accepted," said Oscar kissing my forehead.

I sighed, "Thank you. I can get used to this."