Cuts 'Trigger Warning'- short

'If you are struggling or struggled with Self-Harming and get triggered with small mentions of cuts please don't read!  '

No one knew my dirty little secret, I was dead inside. I cut myself to relieve the pain and no one knew not even my boyfriend.

'

I woke up feeling Oscar's arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled and unwrapped them, heading to the bathroom. I carefully took off my pajama shorts and looked at my thighs. Scars and fresh cuts filled all over my thighs. I winced at the pain that rushed through my body. Suddenly the door opened wide and there stood a shocked and angry Oscar.

"What the fuck is this?!" yelled Oscar

"N-nothing."

Oscar got closer and pointed to the cuts, "This isn't nothin' (y/n)! Porque lo haces?"

"Because no one loves me, Oscar. I feel dead! I don't want to fight anymore, I'm done!" I said tears filling my eyes.

Oscar nodded and hugged me tightly, "Mí amor I'm sorry you feel this way. Pero yo si te amo. Promise me you won't do this again."

"I'll t-try baby."

Oscar let go of me and opened the cabinet, grabbing Band-Aids. He opened the Band-Aid's and cleaned my thighs, he put Band-Aids all over my cuts.

He looked up and kissed my lips, "Te amo."

"I love you too Oscar. Thank you."