Hola Mujer (part two)

**your outfit**

I arrived at the Santos' house, music blaring and the smell of weed strongly hit me when I went inside. I saw a few friends and I waved towards them.

Someone handed me a beer and I took a sip as someone grabbed me by my waist.

"Hey, you scared me!" I said playfully slapping Oscar on the chest.

"Perdóname mujer (forgive me woman)," said Oscar taking a sip from his beer.

After a few bottles of beer and smokes of weed, I was on the dance floor dancing with Oscar.

Out of nowhere, I felt a slap on my face, stinging I looked up and saw a blond ruca staring at me.

"What the fuck?! ¿Por qué hiciste eso?" (why'd you do that)?!"

"Mariana get the fuck outta here! Now!" yelled Oscar at her. The music and people quieted down and turned towards us.

"Why?! She's a fucking slut!" said Mariana

"I am not a slut. I don't even know you."

"I'm Oscar's hyna cariño (sweetie). ¿Qué no te dijo?" sneered Mariana

I had enough, I grabbed a nearby cup of whatever it was and poured it on her, "No, he didn't but you're annoying and I'm leaving."

I walked out the door without saying anything to Oscar. A few blocks away I heard a car behind me, it was Oscar's Impala.

"No manches! Ya dejame en paz (Really?! Leave me alone)." I said putting my hand on my hip.

"bebé ven aquí (baby, come over here)," said Oscar patting the empty passenger seat.

I sighed but obeyed, "What?"

He brushed a strand of hair out of my face and looked at me deeply, he leaned in letting our lips touch. I went back letting him be on top of me while he sucked on my neck, I let out a moan and he smirked.

"No, No. I can't." I said pushing him off, "S-sorry."

Oscar stopped and cleared his throat, "Let me take you home."

A few minutes after we arrived at my house, we were both quite not knowing what to say or do.

"Um, thanks," I said reaching out to open the door but he turned my head to face him.

He placed a soft kiss on my lips, smiling as I got out.