I Miss Her

(Oscar's POV)

It's been a few months since I got locked up. I missed the hell out of (y/n). I never thought I would need her but she treated me differently more than just sex. She actually loved me, all of me.

"I'm waitin' up, savin' all my precious time

Losin' light, I'm missin' my same old us

Before we learned our truth too late"

I never thought my actions would cause the drift onto our relationship, I needed her hugs.

"Hold me while you wait

I wish that I was good enough (hold me while you wait)

If only I could wake you up (hold me while you wait)

My love, my love, my love, my love

Won't you stay a while? (Hold me while you wait)"

I wish I could be the good guy and not do the bad things that caused me to get locked up. She needed someone to treat her better than I did. It hurts knowing she's alone, no one to hold her. I hope she waits for me.

It was visitation hours and I had a visitor. It was (y/n). I grabbed the phone and kept my head down. I was ashamed.

"Baby? Hey, I miss you." said (y/n)

I placed my hand on the glass, I just wanted to touch her, "I miss you a lot (y/n). I'm sorry..."

"Ssh no don't start. It's okay." replied (y/n)

"How're you doing?"

"I'm doing fine Oscar. I'll be waiting for you." said (y/n) with tears in her eyes.

Seeing her cry made me feel pain, this girl was changing me. I should've done the right things.

"This is you, this is me, this is all we need

Is it true? My faith is shaken, but I still believe

This is you, this is me, this is all we need

So won't you stay a while?"

I went back to my cell, I still had hope that we would see each other, I had hope that I would hold her again.

"Won't you stay a while?"

I laid down on my bed, I dreamt of her smell...