First Love

Requested 

I opened my locker when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist.

"Babe, I'm going to be late for my class."

"Hol' up. I haven't seen you," said Oscar

"Well, it's not my fault you've been ignoring me-Oh my god Oscar!"

He was all bruised up, his head was bald. He had been jumped into his father's gang.

"You got j-jumped in."

"(Y/n) it's not that serious. It's just something that had to be done," replied Oscar helping me with my books.

"Please don't ever leave me okay?"

"I won't ever let anybody hurt you, baby," said Oscar kissing my cheek.

(Time Skip, Location: walk home from school)

"Wait baby I got a present for you," said Oscar taking out a little box from his backpack.

"What're you doing?"

"(y/n), with me being jumped in there's going to be situations where I don't know if I'll make it ou. But I love you and you've shown me loyalty. Will you be my only love and promise to marry me in the future?" asked Oscar as he opened the little box inside was a small diamond ring.

"Oh my god, Oscar! Are you proposing?"

"Yeah, baby." smiled Oscar

"I love you. I love it. Yes, yes, yes!"

He hugged me and placed the ring on my finger, I put my finger up and squealed.

(Time Skip a few months later, Location: Oscar's house)

We were making out when we heard banging on the door, we just shook it off since Ray always had business to do. Suddenly the door barged open and there were cops pointing guns at us.

I put my hands up, I turned to Oscar, "What did you do?"

A cop grabbed Oscar and pinned him against the wall, he put the handcuffs on him.

I followed them outside, tears were streaming down my face, "What the fuck did you do Oscar?!"

"I'm sorry," said Oscar

I watched as they put him in the back of the car, Ray grabbed me and took me inside.

(Time Skip, four years later, Location: Cesar's house)

I sat with Cesar playing cards, even if Oscar is in prison I still had a good relationship with him. He needed someone to watch over him so I helped him with the house.

The front door opened and in came Oscar with his bag.

I sat there, couldn't move, "Oscar?"

"Uh hi," said Oscar setting his things on the sofa.

I grab my things and leave, I couldn't just sit there and act like nothing.

I let the tears stream down my face, I walked home I couldn't deal with the pain.

(Time Skip, a few weeks after, Location: Ruby's house)

I sat on the sofa scrolling through my Instagram feed.

"(y/n) ..." whined Oliva

Olivia was my best friend; she was much younger but she's been a great friend.

"What Liv?"

"You need a boo. Someone hot and dangerous" smirked Olivia

"Nope, I'm done with relationships."