late at night

"Take you like a drug

I taste you on my tongue"

warning: smut 

It was late at night, Oscar and I were in his car. He took a hit off his blunt and I took a sip from the Pink Whitney bottle he bought me. I was underage, the best thing about an older boyfriend.

I stared at him, he's so fucking fine. He threw his back as he blew out smoke. This was turning me on. I started unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants, Oscar lifted my chin with his finger.

"You sure?" asked Oscar

I gave him "fuck yes" eyes and he smirked. I took him inside my mouth. He groaned in pleasure, pulling my hair, I felt warmth in between my legs. He finished and I swallowed, cleaning the side of my mouth with my finger. Oscar pulled me into a kiss, our tongues fought for dominance, as always his wins. I straddled his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Fuck Oscar, you're hard," I said feeling him under my panties.

"Let me fuck you," said Oscar kissing my breasts, he starts taking off my shirt, kissing my bare nipples.

I inhaled, "Oh s-shit. You know that turns me on even more"

Oscar reached into his passenger cabinet, grabbing a condom. I admired him, slipping the condom on his hard member. I bit my lip, every time we had sex it was like the first time. It always surprised me how experienced he was. He pulled my panties aside and I lowered myself onto him, I gasped. Oscar moaned, his reaction made me feel things. He grabbed the back of my neck, guiding our thrusts, our motions in rhythm. The car filled with our loud moans and filled with fog. I suddenly felt the familiar high, I knew I was about to reach climax.

"O-oscar I'm close."

"Ssh, let's do it together baby." moaned Oscar, "Look at me."

I opened my eyes and stared at his brown eyes, we reached climax. I got off Oscar and sat next to him. Both, gasping for air, sweaty, and filled with love for each other.