Protect Us

I was watching tv on my laptop when I felt my breakfast coming up, I ran to the bathroom and let everything lose in the toilet, I flushed it down and washed my mouth.

"Holy shit, I'm late and I just threw up?" I whispered under my breath, I grabbed my phone and called my best friend Jasmine.

"Hey, bitch! What's up?" said Jasmine

"I need your help. Buy me two pregnancy tests and quickly come over, please."

"Oh shit! Alright, ya voy (I'm going)!" responded Jasmine

I heard the line end and I curled up in my bed, I couldn't be pregnant.

A few hours passed and finally, Jasmine showed up at my door, she ran inside, slamming the door behind her.

"How can you be pregnant?! But I am supporting you no matter what but are you dumb?!" said Jasmine

I shrugged, "I know but you know Oscar he's hot as fuck, it was eventually gonna happen."

Jasmine laughed, "Girl Bye! Okay go and pee in the stick."

I did my business and we waited for ten stressing minutes.

"Are you going to be happy if you're pregnant?" asked Jasmine

"I mean if Oscar doesn't get mad then yeah but if he doesn't want it then I don't know," I said chewing my lip.

Jasmine nodded, "It's been ten minutes, want me to check or you?"

"It has to be me, "I said grabbing the stick, I flipped it and it read 'pregnant', "I'm p-pregnant."

"Oh my gosh! Congrats!" yelled Jasmine

I teared up and hugged her, "I have to wait and tell Oscar."

I heard the front door opened and Oscar appeared, I smiled at him and kissed him in the cheek.

"Hey, babe."

"You look beautiful (y/n)." smiled Oscar

I looked down, I was just wearing pajamas, "Gross, but I have a surprise for you."

Oscar smirked and slapped my butt, "Does it happen in the bedroom?"

I pushed him away, "Nope, but it did. I'm pregnant."

Oscar's eyes opened widely, he had his mouth open but closed it quickly, he didn't know what to say.

"Are you not happy? I c-can leave, I'm sorry." I said tearing up.

I felt his arms wrap around my body, this hug felt different than others, it wasn't tight but I felt his love.

"I'm sorry mi amor (my love) for the reaction. I'm scared but happy that I'm going to be a father," said Oscar

"Oscar, you don't need to be scared, you're the most perfect guy to become a dad. I know you'll protect us and our little girl."

"Little girl? What if it's a boy?" said Oscar

"Whatever gender it is, I know you'll protect us."

Oscar leaned in and kissed my lips, I kissed him back.

"Te quiero mucho (I love you so much)."