Saved You

(Warning: domestic violence)

 I was a junior in high school when I started dating Andrew Nunez, a twenty-year-old. Of course I was naive so I fell hard for him, did things I wasn't supposed to be doing but I never thought he would ever hit me.

...

I hurried down the halls trying to arrive on time at the pick-up area before Andrew would throw a fit.

Cesar grabbed me by the arm and turned me around, "Why are you in a hurry?"

"Cesar not now! I have to go before- I just have to go."

"No. Tell me what's going on! You haven't come to visit me or Oscar why?" asked Cesar

I looked at my clock, I was two minutes late.

"I'll text you later. I have to go."

I ran to the parking lot and saw Andrew's car waiting for me, I climbed inside and he started yelling.

"Why the fuck is you late?! You know I hate late bitches," yelled Andrew slapping me across my face.

I forced the tears in, "I'm s-sorry baby. It won't happen ever again. Let's finish this at home, please. Don't' cause a scene."

I glanced out the window and saw Cesar with an angry look, I quickly shook my head.

"Who the hell are you shaking your head too?" asked Answer

"No one. Let's just go home."

He pressed on the pedal and my head bounced up, what did I get myself into.

~

The next days were the worst, Andrew got angry the second and would take it out on me, I would wake up with bruises everywhere.

I walked to school when I heard a car behind me, I turned around and it was Oscar with Cesar on the passenger seat.

"Wait up (y/n)!" yelled Cesar

I slowed down and waited for them to park on the side, they both got down and I pulled my sleeves down.

"Mami where you've been? I haven't seen you," said Oscar

I gave him a weak smile, "I've been around."

"(Y/n), um the other day I saw Andrew um slapping you..." said Cesar

"What?! Stop lying Cesar. He would never."

"Okay then, show me your arms. Take off your sweater," said Cesar

I stuttered but I decided to was the right thing to do, I unzipped my sweater unrevealing all my bruises.

Oscar scoffed and got into his car, I ran towards the passenger seat.

"No don't get in. I'm going to kill him," growled Oscar

"P-please no!" I said, "He doesn't deserve that."

"After everything he fucking did?! He deserves hell!" yelled Oscar

I nodded, "I know... But please you'll get in trouble. Leave him alone I'll crash at your place."

Cesar wrapped his arms around me and I started crying, I had great friends who wanted to help me why didn't I feel happy?

~

It was weeks after I finally came out with the truth and I was staying at Oscars for protection.

I came out of the shower and Oscar accidentally bumped into me, we stared deeply into each other.

"Why couldn't you tell me?" asked Oscar cupping my face.

"I was scared, Oscar. I didn't want to drag you into this, you just got out of prison."

"But baby I would've saved you from that living hell. I could've treated you like a queen," said Oscar getting closer to my face.

I finally closed the space between us and let our lips touch, the feeling was something I had never felt before, this was love.

- Wow two imagines in one day:)

-L