Party prt one

"Thank you for being my waitress." smiled an elderly woman

I nodded, "Of course." I grabbed the tip she left and cleaned up the table.

I heard the doorbell go off and I turned around to see who came in, it was Los Santos leader, Oscar Diaz. He always comes here around four to order tacos. I quickly went over to his table.

"Hello, welcome to Pedro's Taco Place, what can I get you?"

Oscar smiled," I'll have cuatro tacos de pastor (four tacos of pork)- "

"And a large horchata?"

"Yeah, how'd you know? I mean it's a typical order," asked Oscar

"I usually take your order. Um, I'll go but your order it."

I quickly walked to the kitchen giving the cook the order, I was so dumb for blurting out his order like that he's gonna think I'm a stalker.

I grabbed a cup of horchata and his tacos, I walked over to his table and I placed his stuff next to him.

"Enjoy your food."

"Hey wait, there's a party happening later at my house, you should come." said Oscar, "I'm Oscar by the way."

"I'm (y/n), I'll try. What's your number?"

Oscar showed me his phone and I made a contact for myself, I handed it back, our fingers accidentally touching.

~A few hours later~

I looked at myself in the mirror, I decided to wear an outfit that is out of my zone.

I walked over there since it was nearby, I had a pocket knife in my pocket so I wasn't as afraid

I arrived at the house and it was already filled up with cholas and cholos, everyone was smoking or drinking. I went inside and looked around. I saw Oscar and I waved.

"Hey! Te miras bien bontia (you look very beautiful)," said Oscar looking at me

I blushed, "T-thank you. Where are the drinks?"

Oscar raised one eyebrow, "You drink?"

I scoffed, "Claro que si mijo (of course son)."

He grabbed me a beer and popped the top off, he handed it to me and I took a big gulp. I like drinking but it's only at parties.

Oscar grabbed my hand and lead me to a bedroom. I was getting nervous if he thought I was going to hook up with him, I don't do that.

Oscar sat down and I walked around the room, looking at the posters on the walls. It was definitely his room.

"So (y/n). You are you?" asked Oscar

"Um well, I'm 20, I'm still in college and waitressing so I could have money and to help provide for my parents. I went to the local high school and I'm the oldest of four kids."

Oscar smiled, "You're studying?"

"What? Is that a bad thing?"

"No, I never thought I would find someone who likes partying and studying. That's good," replied Oscar

"Tell me about yourself, Oscar Diaz. Everyone knows you as the hard Spooky but I know there's stuff you're hiding."

He laughed and rubbed his forehead, "Well, I was studying to become a chef but you know life got in the way. I helped take care of my brother after my mom left."

I sat down and I touched his arm, "Hey you don't have to tell me anything."

"No, for some reason I feel safe with you. Anyways I don't want to talk about someone who isn't in my life anymore," said Oscar holding my hand.

I leaned in and let our lips touched, he laid me down, he slipped his tongue in, they moved in sync.

"Is it okay that I'm kissing you?" asked Oscar

My heart skipped a beat, he was so soft and respectful.

"Y-yeah, I just don't want to have sex. I'm sorry I'm probably being a flirt." I said getting up.

"No, hey you're not. I'll respect your decision if you just want to make out," replied Oscar

Suddenly the lights turned off, I heard people leave and the music stopped.

"Let me go check that out," said Oscar leaving the room.

I checked my phone and I saw messages from my mom, she needed me to come home and babysit.

I grabbed my purse and ran out of the house. I felt bad leaving Oscar behind. Fuck.