Can I have Back My Baby?

I laughed as Oscar kissed my face, I was doing my makeup and he was trying to mess it up. I tried pushing him away but he kept placing sloppy kisses everywhere. gave in and kissed his lips. He kissed back hard and he lifted me and softly threw me on his bed. He started kissing my neck and leaving marks for others to know I belonged to him. I moaned with pleasure, his lips felt so good. I grabbed his face and connected our lips again. I stared into his eyes, he really was the man I've ever wanted. The past guys I've dated always hurt me and it was so hard trusting Oscar but I still had some walls up.

"Are you okay baby?" asked Oscar

"Do you really love me?"'

Oscar raised an eyebrow, "Of course I do mi amor. You're the first girl I've ever loved, you know that."

"I know, I'm sorry for asking. I love you too."

"Don't apologize. Is this bothering you?" asked Oscar moving a hair out of my face

"You know I'm scared, Oscar. I'm scared you're going to hurt me."

A few years after...

I looked at old pictures of Oscar and I. That day he had promised me he would never hurt me, that he loved me too much to ever hurt me, well that didn't end well.

We broke up for the best, I bettered myself in things I was going through and I moved to Brentwood with a few friends. I wanted to visit FreeRidge and of course Oscar.

I got in my car and drove to Oscar's place.

He was outside smoking a blunt, he saw me and took his shades off.

"Hey O."

"What's up (y/n)," said Oscar standing up.

He walked close to me and blew the smoke on my face, he knew I hated that.

"Oscar! Stop. I came here to talk about."

Oscar sighed, "So talk."

"Since the start of our relationship, you told me I was your first that you ever fell in love. But you hurt me, Oscar. I know we both were going through shit but you could've told me you didn't feel the same."

"I did feel the fucking same (y/n). I love you okay? You always had walls up and I tried breaking them for you but no, you always had to bring them up." said Oscar

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the hurt I brought on to you. Can I have my baby back?"

Oscar put his blunt down and wrapped his arms around me, "Siempre (always)"