Afraid

I got butterflies as I saw Oscar's gold cross dandle on top of me, he was hovering over me making kissy faces at me. I leaned in and pecked his lips, which lead into a make-out session. His phone went off causing us to stop, he rolled off me and checked his phone, he signed.

"What happened?"

"The prophets rolled up on Gio. I gotta take care of business," said Oscar getting up, he put on his shoes.

"Oh okay, don't take too long. I'll start on the food if you want."

"If you want babe, I'll see you." He leaned in and kissed me goodbye.

"Be careful O."

Every time he left my presence I got scared for his safety, I just hoped he would be safe.

(a few hours later)

I checked my phone, no message from Oscar, I was starting to get nervous. He never took this long.

I clicked on one of Oscar's friends and called him.

"Sup?" said Miguel

"Hey it's (y/n). Is Oscar with you?"
"No, he left a while ago. He isn't with you?" asked Miguel

"What the hell?! Something's wrong Miguel. He never came home."

"Alright, I'll let the guys know. Keep your eye out. You know how to use the gun Oscar gave you. Use it in case something happens." said Miguel

I hanged up and I went into the closet, I punched in the code for his safe and grabbed the gun he left for me.

I locked myself in his room and waited for him.

I suddenly woke up to someone trying to open the door, I cocked my gun and pointed it towards the door. I started shaking, I was scared. The door opened and it was Oscar. He had a bruised eye and was bloody.

"Oh my God! Come here."

I helped him into the bathroom, he sat on the toilet while I looked for Band-Aids. I started wiping his face with wipes and looked for the source of bleeding, he only had a few cuts but other than that he was fine.

"What happened Oscar."

"Some bitch ass guys jumped me, they're gonna regret it. I already sent out some guys to go jump one of theirs," said Oscar

I frowned, "Wow, revenge isn't the answer Oscar."

"(y/n) don't start okay? I'm not in the mood right now," said Oscar

I put rubbing alcohol on a cut and he winced, I apologized and put on Band-Aids.

"I'm sorry. I was just scared something worse had happened."

Oscar grabbed my hands and kissed them, "I'm never leaving you. I'm getting this handled, either you like it or not."

"I know; you do what you have to baby."