Pinche Pendejo

Dear Oscar, I miss you, I miss your besos, your love, I miss basically everything. Why did you go to jail? Los Santos don't want to tell me because you told them not to but I need to know. Please, Oscar, write back, don't leave me hanging. 

Love (y/n).

I closed my letter and threw it in the mailbox, hoping for a response. The next week the letter was returned, I frowned and threw it in the garbage can, not giving a single fuck. I was tired of waiting for Oscar when I knew damn well he was going for prison for longer than we suspected.

I decided to get my mind off things so I headed to Cesar's house to talk. When I arrived I saw bunch of Santos sitting around and drinking.

"Aye (y/n) how are you?" asked Sad Eyes

I had a lot of respect for Sad Eyes, he took care of me when I went through my depression and helped me heal from missing Oscar, or tried to.

"Hey fool. Why ya'll out here?"

Before he could respond Oscar came out of the house looking shocked just as I did.

"What the hell?!" I said running towards him and wrapping my arms around his body.

"Mi amor (my love)." simply responded Oscar

"W-when did you get out?" I asked touching the new tat on his cheek.

"Two days ago..." sighed Oscar

"Pinche pendejo (fucking asshole)! Why didn't you tell me?! Fool that's cold." I said tearing up, "You know damn well I missed you."

"Ya mami calmate (calm down). I had things to settle and didn't want you worrying," responded Oscar placing his hand on my shoulder.

I calmed down and wiped my tears, "Don't ever do that, please, that hurt."

He nodded," Lo siento (I'm sorry). Let's go inside."

We headed inside and I grabbed a beer from his fridge, "So how are you Osc?"

"Good as you can be when you just got out from prison. How 'bout you?" asked Oscar

"Eh, I've been having trouble with some bitches at my work."

"Why?" asked Oscar taking a sip from his drink.

"They're just so annoying and childish."

"Well (y/n) that don't matter because I finally get to see you every day," said Oscar kissing my cheek.