Claimed

I walked the halls of Freeridge high school with my squad beside me.

"I'm so done with school and it's the freaking first day." I said rolling my eyes.

"For real." said Monse putting her arm around my shoulder.

I leaned in, "I'm just glad we're all still a family."

Monse cleared her throat like a sign for me the shut up, I nodded and started walking in front of them.

All of sudden everyone stared at me in disgust. Jasmine came over towards me, "Hey! I see you (y/n) getting that Santo's dick!"

I gasped, "What the hell are you talking about?!"

I lunged forwards her but Cesar grabbed me just in time, "Let go of me!"

Everyone surrounded us and Jasmine got her inhaler.

"Whoa! Mira yo no quiero pelear (y/n) (Look I don't want to fight)." said Jasmine

"I know. I'm sorry but what do you mean of that?" I said calming down.

"I heard bunch of putas (bitches) talking about it." she responded.

The bell ringed and I headed to class...

Finally, it was time for school to be over. I walked over to my locker and I heard these white girls talking.

"Yeah that's her. I heard she's sucking all of the Santo's." said one of them

"Damn! What a fucking hoe!" gasped another.

I had enough and I walked towards them.

"The hell are you talking about?!"

Suddenly I felt my fist collide with one of the girl's faces causing her to scream. She started punching back but of course with my fighting experience I won the fight.

"Don't fucking mess with me! You hear me?!"

They all nodded and ran away with their friend bleeding all over the floor.

I grabbed my phone and checked my face out, not many bruises.

A teacher tapped my shoulder and I groaned.

"Please head to the principal's office."

~

I walked home but remembered I had to pay a visit to Oscar about this situation.

I saw the Diaz's household all empty and I sighed as I walked up the steps.

Knocking multiple times, I waited there in their porch. After a few hours Cesar finally got home.

(imagine the picture but with you and all beat up^)

"What the hell happened to you?!" asked Cesar

"Where's Oscar. I need to talk to him."

"He's not here right now. But tell me what happened." said Cesar sitting down next to me.

"Is it true your brother "claimed" me?"

"Oh uh... Yeah he did." responded Cesar

"I'm fucking fifteen Cesar. Look what happened because of that." I said pointing to me face, "Some gringas (white girls) were saying that I was sucking all of Santos's dicks."

"Damn...I bet Oscar didn't mean for this to happen." said Cesar

"I don't give a shit! Cesar, I did hit it with Oscar! Solo lo hice una vez (I only did one time)! And this is what happens."

Cesar nodded, "I'll call him."

~

After hours of waiting Oscar's red impala finally parked into the driveway.

I stood up and headed towards the driver's seat.

He got out and I started pushing him.

"What the hell have you done puto?! Mira que pasó (look what happened)!"

Oscar grabbed me by my wrists, "Calmate (calm down). Let's head inside."

I mumbled something under my breath and we headed to his bedroom.

"Tell me what happened." said Oscar

"Some bitches kept saying that I was sucking your homies dicks! And I got mad so we started fighting. All because of when we hooked up once Oscar! And also what's this with the claiming?"

"Ya no va pasar otra vez (it won't happen again). Don't worry about being claimed. I don't want anyone getting at you." responded Oscar getting up and heading towards his bathroom.

I followed him into the bathroom and I saw him take a first aid kit. I pulled myself up into the countertop letting Oscar do his job.

"Oscar... I like you but I can't be doing these stuff. Not until I'm eighteen."

Oscar sighed and placed his hands on my thighs, "A'ight. But you're still claimed until you're mine."

I smiled and placed one last kiss on his lips, "Ofcourse."