Eating For Two

I smiled as Oscar came walking up to my front porch, he raised the bag of food and stuck out his tongue.

"Hurry I'm hungry!"

"Babe, you're always hungry," said Oscar kissing my cheek while going inside.

He hugged my mom and shook hands with my dad, I loved that he respected them and they were okay with me dating him.

"I am eating for two dumbass."

"Aye watch your language niña," said my mom while touching my belly, "The baby can hear."

I felt the baby kick inside, "I guess she can hear."

"She? You mean he?" asked Oscar, "It's definitely a boy."

My dad laughed, "Either way the baby heard you. Now let's eat. Especially you (y/n). You need to stay healthy."

"Yes, dad I know. I have been eating."

I walked to the table and sat down, "Which one is mine?"

We were eating Chinese food, my prize for eating healthy, the doctor told me I had to eat more veggies and fruits and I've been stopping myself from eating junk food.

"The one with eggrolls. Here" said Oscar giving me my container.

I kissed his cheek, "Thank you, baby. For helping me in everything."

Oscar grabbed my hand, "For sure (y/n). You're my girl and that's my baby I'm not gonna leave you."

My mom smiled, "When (y/n) told us she was dating a cholo we freaked out but we knew she loved you and spoke of you highly so we trusted her and she was right. You are an amazing boyfriend and going to be such a good dad to our grandbaby."

"Thank you, Mrs. (y/l/n). I know my life isn't a perfect boyfriend material but I would never put (y/n) or the baby in harm. I promise." replied Oscar

I smiled, I was in love with Oscar and was super happy that he was changing for the better. I loved him either way but he made the choice to change and I supported him no matter what.