Thoughts (Part Two)

These past few days were Oscar and I getting to know each other, I was falling hard for him but I was scared he just wanted to sleep with me.

I took a sip from my water as Cesar played a video game on his phone.

"Cesar? Can I ask you something?"

Cesar looked up and nodded, "Sure, what's up?"

"Do you think Oscar just wants to fuck me and not want a relationship?"

"I don't really know. He's known for fucking females but you're different. I'll talk to him about it." said Cesar smiling.

I nodded, "Thanks."

(Cesar's pov)

I sat next to Oscar while he was on his phone, probably texting (y/n).

"O?"

Oscar mumbled a reply but didn't look up, I nudged him and he looked up.

"What, Cesar? I'm on my phone," said Oscar

"Do you like (y/n)?"

Oscar raised his eyebrow, "Why is that any of your business?"

"Pues (well), she's been asking me. She thinks you just want to sleep with her, I kind of think the same."

"I'll talk to her, this ain't your problem," said Oscar going towards his car.

(y/n pov)

I heard a knock at my door, I opened it and it was Oscar.

"Oh hey, Oscar. What's wrong?"

"Can I come in?" asked Oscar pointing inside

I nodded and opened the door wide for him.

We sat down on the sofa, Oscar looked really nervous. He's scaring me.

"Oscar? You're scaring me. Are you um breaking up with me even if we aren't dating?"

Oscar grabbed my hand, "(Y/n), I want to be with you not just for sex, I want the whole thing. I don't want you thinking I would do that to you."

"I want that too. And of course, if this relationship goes further I would love to lose it with you...I am a virgin." I said looking down, Oscar lifted my chin and kissed my lips.

"No me importa (I don't care). Whenever you're ready," replied Oscar