El Primero Dia

I lived in Brentwood area for mostly all my life, but now that I am graduating my parents decide to head back to our original roots. I was excited because weirdly I enjoyed all the gang and Latino culture that was influenced in Freeridge.

...

It was Saturday afternoon when we finally arrived at our new house. I felt nervous but excited in a way.

"Mija, please get your boxes and find your room." said my mom

"Si, mamá, ahorita lo hago eso (yes, mom, right now I do that)"

I grabbed my boxes but my lazy self I got all of them at the same time causing them to fall and making all my belonging come out.

"Hey you seem like you need help!" said a voice from behind me.

I looked around and the voice belonged to a short teen boy around my age.

"Oh yeah... I wanted to get done fast and it all fell."

"I do that all the time. I'm Ruby by the way!" said Ruby shaking my hand.

"I'm (y/n)! I just moved here with my family."

"We're neighbors! I live on the right," responded Ruby pointing to his house.

I nodded, "Good to know."

I bent over and started picking up my things, Ruby also helping me.

"Thanks!" I said smiling, "I appreciate it, Ruby."

"Of course! I got to go. I'm always next door." said Ruby heading to his house.

"Gotcha!"

I smiled at myself, I have a new friend.

Hours later I finally set my room up.

My mom stands by the door smiling, "Gracias a Dios que nos movimos (Thank God we moved)."

"Por que (why)?"

"I want you guys to experience our original home baby." said my mom

~

It was already dark when I decided to hang with Ruby and his friends.

Monse was pissed at Cesar for breaking the group or something and she headed to the cholo's house.

I ran after her causing the thirsty cholos to stare at us.

"You little bitch!" yelled Monse pushing over a teen boy my guess it was Cesar.

I gasped and just stared at her punching Cesar.

"Damn, that hyna's wild. Must be a freak on all fours." said a Santo

"Why don't you shut the hell up?"

All the Santos turned to me and stared.

"I fought for you. I had your back. For what? For you to impress your puto friends and humiliate me?" yelled Monse

"Tell your bitch to keep that bark down." said another cholo

I rolled my eyes and placed my hands on my hips, a few hours living here and I was already sick of this gang.

"Hermanito, you better back up before you get smacked up." said the fine cholo

"Shut up puto!" yelled back Monse

"Hey, watch it now." replied the cholo

I walked up to him and rolled my eyes, "Qué te crees (who do you think you are)?"

He stood up and puffed the smoke at my face, "Oscar Spooky Diaz. Y (and you)?"

"(y/n)," I said walking away.

I finally had enough and I grabbed Monse by her arms and pulled her up.

"Hey chill down!"

Ruby and Jamal came to help me and the Santos started making barking noises.

"See this is why we didn't wanna to tell you!" yelled Ruby

" 'Cause you're going crazy!" replied Jamal

"Crazy? I'm crazy?" asked Monse

"Hey, Monse calm down. Breathe."

"Don't you patronize me! I don't need you. Any of you." said Monse pushing Jamal, "I was trying to keep our crew together, but since I'm the only one who cares, you're all dead to me. I'll survive on my own."

They all walked away and I stood there with my mouth open wide.

"Aye mami while you're at it why don't I put my dick in there." said a cholo

I finally had the courage and ran up to the cholo who said it and slapped him.

"I don't give a fuck if you guys son cholos. A mi me vale verga (I don't give a fuck)!"

I walked away and threw my middle finger up...

(part two? also, I have an Instagram for OMB! It's spookydiazomb