Still In Love

I grabbed a box from my closet and spilled the contents in my bed. Pictures and letters filled with love and secrets from Oscar "Spooky" Diaz. Only him and I knew about our past relationship, no one knew, no one suspected anything. Everyone thought I didn't like that type of guys and everyone thought Oscar didn't like me. I smiled as I saw a polaroid picture Oscar took of me, I was lying in bed wearing his oversized shirt with a blunt in my hand. Another picture was one I took of Oscar, he was between my legs doing me wonders, I squirmed as I thought of that day. Man, I miss that. He was my first and my last. I looked through the things, I saw a gold cross necklace, shit I forgot to return this and it's expensive.

I yelled goodbye and where I was heading to my mom and headed to Oscar's place.

I knocked and waited for the door to open, Oscar opened it and he was clearly screwing someone. He was shirtless and had hickeys everywhere.

"Oh I'm sorry, I brought something."

Oscar had a confused face and was blushing, "Hey (y/n) it's been years. What thing?

I pulled the chain from my jean pockets and showed it to him, "I was going through some things and I found it hidden. I wanted to bring it back."

Oscar grabbed it and his fingers grazed my hand, I stepped back and gave him a weak smile.

"Thank you. How have you been?" asked Oscar

"Been alright what about you-"

A girl came out wearing his shirt and was frowning, "Babe who's at the door?"

"Oh, no one I was just leaving. Bye Oscar."

I heard him mumble something and closed the door,I smiled one more time before walking away. I still loved him but he was withsomeone else and needed to respect that.