I'm In Love With You

I walked into my classroom, my eyes went straight to Oscar. He was sitting with his best friend Sad Eyes. I sat on my desk and tried pretending I didn't hear his voice. How could someone be so beautiful? I was secretly in love with Oscar and it was killing me. We used to be friends in elementary school but once he got into Los Santos he stopped hanging out with me.

It hurt that he never reaches out when all I wanna do is just talk and tell him my feelings.

"Alright class, quiet down. We're gonna be reading chapter ten," said Mrs. Richards.

I dozed off once again into my thoughts.

After the class was finished I went to my locker, I opened it and there was a note inside. I grabbed it and it was a rose drawing with the initials: O.D.

"Hey, I hope you like it," said Oscar from behind me

I nodded, "Thank you."

"I wanna apologize for ignoring you. With me joining the gang I didn't know if you still wanted to be involved with me." shrugged Oscar

"Of course I still wanna be involved with you the hell! You were my best friend Oscar. I still wanna be friends."

"Alright, let's hang out after school?" asked Oscar

"Sure why not."

School seemed like it kept going on for hours. The bell finally ranged and everybody started walking out. I grabbed my stuff from my locker and started walking to Oscar's house.

I got to Oscar's house and he was waiting for me on the steps.

"You made it," said Oscar starting to open the door.

"Duh."

We went inside, it looked the same since years ago. I missed hanging out here, watching movies, and just talking.

I followed Oscar into his room, he had painted it and had graffiti all over.

"It's different."

Oscar nodded, "I needed change."

We sat down on his bed, it was quiet but I didn't mind.

"How have you been? With everything?"

"It's been shitty. I have to do jobs and stuff. It pays though I need to afford food for Cesar." said Oscar

"Where is he by the way?"

"He's staying with an aunt right now. Mom's somewhere in the streets so I had to get some help," said Oscar clearing his throat.

I know he hated talking about his mom, she didn't give a fuck about them and it made me mad.

"I'm sorry. You still wanna be a chef?"

"Yeah, probably won't be able to," replied Oscar

"Fuck it, Oscar?"

Oscar nodded his head.

"I'm in love with you. I've always been in love with you. It fucking broke me when you stopped hanging with me. You probably don't feel the same but I can't continue to hide my feelings."

"I love you too (y/n). I think I've always had just tried ignoring it because I don't want to hurt you (y/n)," said Oscar holding my hand.

I placed my other hand on his cheek, "You could never hurt me."

He leaned in and we connected our lips together. It felt amazing to kiss him. He slipped a tongue inside and our tongues moved in sync. He laid me back and we let go.

He was staring at my eyes, I blushed and covered my face.

"What?"

"You're beautiful (y/n)" said Oscar kissing my cheek

"Thank you. You're beautiful too."

He chuckled and laid next to me, he placed his head on my chest. I played with his hair until we were both sound asleep.