First Love prt 2 (ending)

It's been a few weeks and I moved in with Oscar, my aunt was the one who took care of me so she was fine with us getting engage and moving in together. We weren't planning to get married just yet since I still was in school. The only ones who knew were Cesar and some of my family. I haven't told Olivia and the rest of Cesar's friends.

"Baby, I'm thinking of having Cesar's friends over for pizza, then tell them we're engaged. Is it okay with you?"

"(y/n), of course, you can have anybody over. I have some business con Cuchillos later though. I might not make it in time." replied Oscar putting on his usual shirt.

"That's fine, I'll save you some pizza."

(Time Skip, Location: Oscar's house)

The kids finally arrived and they all started talking amongst themselves, they had no idea.

"Hey that pizza is almost coming, do you guys wanna play charades?"

"I do! I'm a beast in this," said Jamal

The rest agreed and I went first. I started going on one knee, then did a ghost noise.

"Um, a ghost proposing?" asked Monse

"Oh! Spooky!" said Ruby

"Wait! Spooky proposed?!" screamed Jasmine, "I wonder who's the girl!"

"Oh, my fucking gosh! Spooky proposed to you!" screamed Olivia jumping up and down.

I teared up as I showed the kids the ring, "Surprise!"

"Wait what," said Monse still confused

Ruby and Jamal stood there in shock, they didn't even move.

"Oscar and I have been dating since high school, he proposed before he got locked up. We finally got back together!"

"Oh my gosh congrats!" said the kids

They all hugged me, they're smiles brightened up my day.

"I'm mad at you for not telling your own best friend!" pouted Olivia

"I know and I'm sorry. Oscar wasn't really nice when he came back so I didn't wanna jinx it, babe."

"How good is that Oscar di- "said Jasmine when suddenly the door ringed, "Pizza!"

The rest of the day the girls talked about dresses and how they wanted the party to be. Jamal and Cesar weren't interested in that so they were playing video games, except Ruby he was planning already.

"Woah calm down Ruby. We don't know when we're having the wedding yet."

"Oh okay, but I'm helping plan it!" said Ruby taking a bite from his pizza slice.

"Of course. And girls I want you guys to be my bridesmaids."

They squealed and chomped down their pizza slices.

(Time Skip, a few years after, Location: wedding)

I sat next to Oscar as we ate our dinner, we were at the reception. My emotions were high off the roof. Everybody we loved was here celebrating our new part of our life together. We had a Chicano themed wedding since Oscar was a cholo after all. Everybody looked beautiful.

(Time Skip: a year after their wedding, Location: backyard carne asada )

I walked around, my belly was getting ready to pop any week now. I grabbed a plate of food and walked over to Oscar. He flipped a piece of meat as I slapped his butt, he turned around and kissed my lips. He had let his hair grown and left Los Santos to make a better life for us. I was proud of how far he's come.

"How're my girls doing?" asked Oscar rubbing my stomach

"Hungry, give me a piece, baby."

He laughed as he placed a piece on my plate, "Careful it's hot."

I walked over to Monse and the girls, they were talking about some chisme they heard about the school.

"Here sit down," said Olivia pulling out a chair for me

"Thank you but you guys need to stop with all the nice treatment I'm gonna get used to being spoiled."

"Shut up, you're almost due it's what we should do," replied Jasmine

"Yeah, you're almost having lil Vero," said Monse

"Hey! What did I say about naming my daughter, we don't know what her name is  going to be."

"Fine." said Monse in defense, "I'm going to be her babysitter though."

Oscar came from behind giving me a kiss on the head, "You thirsty?"

"For you, always," I said smirking to the girls.

They faked gagging and started laughing.

"(y/n), stop save that for the bedroom." said Oscar turning to face me, "I'll bring you a water."

"He's really changed huh," said Jasmine

"Oscar's still the same person just different life. I'm proud of him you know? Not many people can get out."

I watched as he searched for a water bottle, he spotted me staring at him, he flashed me a toothy smile and winked at me.

That man is the love of my life...