Safe Pt Two

I turned on the shower and let the warm water hit my skin. I shampooed my hair and did all my routine when the door opened making me cover my body.

"O-Oscar!?"

Oscar looked at me up and down, "Nothing mamí  just that I got it settled and I don't need you worrying."

I nodded and let my arms down, "Thank you, Oscar. I wouldn't know what I'd do without you."

I motioned for him to leave but he wouldn't budge.

I stepped outside of the shower and walked over to Oscar. I cupped his face and leaned in. Soon enough we were both panting and gasping for air on Oscar's bed.

"T-that was amazing."

"We should do this often baby," said Oscar

I traced a circle on his chest and sighed, "Oscar I really want to thank you. I feel safe when I'm around you."

"I don't know if we can do it again," said Oscar sitting up.

"Why? I'm not another bitch that just has sex with you anytime Oscar."

"No you're not but you're underage (y/n). I just got out and if people find out especially your friends," said Oscar

"I'm almost 18 though...Fine Oscar but I'm still going to like you and care for you no matter what. I've told you I feel safe with you."

I got up and put my clothes on, "I'm sleeping on the couch. Goodnight."