28

"God, he is so reckless!!!" Leorio shouts to Killua and Gon who are all running after you and Kurapika. You took off at break neck speed as soon as Kurapika booked it out the doorway.

"Yeah, I know. This situation reminds me so much of last time." Killua responds, sighing. "Silly of us to think Kurapika could ever possibly be calm, like...ever."

"Tell me about it. I'm just glad he has (Y/n). She might not be able to control his emotions, but she does have a positive impact on him, thankfully."

"Right.." Killua's eyes peer up to the skyscraper of a building before you all. "We were supposed to get info on Illumi... our individual is going to be so confused as to why we didn't show up." He rolls his eyes, but then they soften at Gon's voice.

"Don't worry about that Killua, we have a bigger issue to worry about right now."

"Ugh...I know, I know, you're right; but somethings gotta give. Kurapika can't just bail on something like that."

"Kurapika! Take a breath!" You finally manage to grip on to his sleeve. It's so soft... it's almost as if it could rip apart, seemingly like the grip you held on to it with.

Much to the surprise of it, he actually listened to you.

Those piercing, scarlet orbs seemed to have no thought behind them whatsoever other than pure rage.

"You need to lay off, (Y/n). I am capable of doing this alone."  Kurapika seethed.

The gnashing of your teeth could very well be described as painful if it were anyone else right about now, but you didn't care.

"Why do you always want to do these dangerous obstacles alone!? Is your pride so big that you can't ever ask the people that love you for help? I mean really, you literally asked me to join you on this mission!" You scream, blood boiling at this point.

The others finally caught up to you, except once they stood there, they didn't expect to see you and Kurapika inches away from each other's faces. While the three of them looked worried for what is to come, Hisoka simply wore that smirk of his, clearly thinking the moment's entertaining.

"I don't have time for this, you're wasting it." Kurapika mutters before high tailing it once again, in which you follow suit, just like the others as well.

"Kurapika! Stop acting like a selfish brat!"

The outside noises drew dimmer and dimmer. You didn't think about it much until it dawned on you that you were inside the building, and as to why the only reason Kurapika stopped running as well.

You followed Kurapika's eyes. Right there, sitting in a dimly lit corner all dressed in slight disguises, the Phantom Troupe.

Typical Kurapika... running straight into things with no plan other than to be reckless.

"Kurapika, no!" You whisper-yell, trying to grab his sleeve once more as he charges off for what seems like the fiftieth time today.

"Spiders, you're mine." Kurapika's mind says to himself, his actions speaking his thoughts for you all to see from afar.

"Jeez, literally they probably aren't even planning anything. They seem to be doing important stuff, given how they're dressed." You say, looking over at Leorio.