4

You sat on a baby blue and green beach chair alone while waiting for both your boyfriend and best friend. Kurapika had gotten himself swiped up into a group of men. They quietly observed him while he was with you, and they ended up knowing him from some place a little ways from York New, where you currently lived with him. And since Pika was talking with others, you waited for your best friend. She even took forever!

You didn't even want to be at the stupid party in the first place. Firstly because you really didn't want Kurapika to see your tattoo, but other than that you just didn't even want to be there because you really weren't one to go out a lot. You would rather stay inside and watch cat videos or read some romance manga.

The dark had already set in awhile before you arrived. The strawberry colored moon had your attention since apparently no one else did. It didn't last long until a skinny male and a (h/c) headed female came walking over to you. Kurapika had a glass filled with red in it while (B/f) held a dark colored bikini in her hands. You could only assume it was hers and she wanted you to wear it instead of a bland t-shirt.

"What the hell (B/f)! What's all this?!" You exclaimed, swinging a leg over the other as you sat there.

"You're wearing a shitty shirt!" She smiled gleefully. "And this is really cute!! It would def look good on you!"

"Uhm, no!!!! Do you know how many males are here?! I'm not wearing something as skimpy as that!" You lied. You couldn't afford to have your spider hating boyfriend freaking out on you over a tattoo. Although it was cute, you wouldn't wear something like that in front of a bunch of guys.

Your eyes flickered over to Kurapika who had his lips pursed

Your eyes flickered over to Kurapika who had his lips pursed. You let out a little laugh from how he looked. He clearly didn't want you to wear it either. Overprotection was written all over his face! And you found that cute. Even though he tried hiding his expression, you have been with him long enough to know that no matter how hard he attempts to hide things he hates, you could always tell when he didn't like it.

"I think the shirt suits her just fine." He muttered, looking away. His annoyed face fell all of a sudden though. Whatever caught his attention must have really kept his eyes glued on whatever it was. You followed his gaze and landed on the worst possible outcome there could ever be.

'Oh no.'

"Spider." Kurapika growled, his eyes flaming scarlet real quick. He set down the glass of red juice - that he got for you - and walked off real quick.

"W- wait Kurapika! Just wait a moment! It's only a decoration." You stood up, waving your hands in front of him abruptly in panic. "Haaahh...it's okay!" You reassured. Then Kurapika's head snapped over to (B/f).