Her Tattoo // 1

The summer breeze blew the thin currents gently away from the window of your apartment. The white color of them gave the latte colored walls a bright glow. The sun shining in helped with that of course.

You laid belly faced on the floor, laptop propped up on a pillow. Currently you were scrolling through tattoo removal treatments.

"$250?! Pfft. Like hell I'm going to remove a tiny tattoo for that much!" You exclaimed. There was always makeup to cover up a tattoo...hardly though. It was tiring to wear t-shirts all of the time. And it was hot out!

Just as you clicked on a DIY tattoo removal video, you heard the nob of your front door turning. Your eyes widened as your head snapped it's way over to the door. Slamming the laptop screen down as quickly as possible, you slid it to the side of the room and picked up your phone pretending to text someone.

"I'm home, (Y/n)." Kurapika spoke, his grey eyes scanning around to find you laying on the floor. "Why exactly are you sitting down there for? You have a comfortable couch that could be used."

"Yeahhhhh I guess. But have you met me yet?" You asked, sitting your phone faced down.

"Seeing as though your current posture is laying in the middle of the floor makes me question it," He spoke, closing his eyes. "Anyways, I ran into (B/f) today. She spoke about a get together she's holding tomorrow evening. She wanted the two of us to come."

"A get together? Nice! Should we bring any food?!"

"She said to bring anything that is necessary. Plates, food, drinks. Anything really," Kurapika began to walk towards the bathroom to take a shower, but stopped in his tracks. "A bathing suit is required as well."

You felt your right eye twitch.

"A bathing suit?"

Kurapika nodded, then headed to his destination. You were left all alone with your thoughts.

"Great. Just great," You placed your forehead against your knee caps. "If Kurapika sees my tattoo I'm going to be killed. Not just physically, mentally oh my god." You pulled little strands of your hair from the sudden frustration.

You could hear the shower water hitting the bathtub floor from where you were sitting in the living room. The quiet sound of the shower faucets squeakiness invaded your hearing. That was just a reminder of how cozy your little apartment was. It wasn't perfect but it was just enough for the two of you. You guys loved the little place.

You began crawling over to the other side of your living room to fetch your laptop. I mean you literally slammed the thing shut as Kurapika was walking in. You propped it up on to the pillow again and opened it. Quickly running to your room to grab a pair of headphones, you came back and clicked on the video you were supposed to watch before.

Of course like every other online video, there's an annoying intro just so one can seem professional. You let out a loud groan.

"Ughhhh! Just get on with it!" You dragged the mouse over to where the actual video started. But no. Of course you landed on the part where a wannabe guru starts ranting about her life for two minutes straight before saying, "I've talked enough. Let's get on with the video!!"

You rolled your eyes at her. Her dyed bleach blonde hair and fake tan made your face physically cringe. It's not that you had anything against those people of course! It's just how they act like they are everything great and powerful.

You were halfway through the video before you felt a quiet presence leaning over your shoulder. You didn't even have to active your Nen because you knew who was behind you. You were all too familiar with his quiet Zetsu. Even having his presence hidden, you knew he was there. He used it all of the time to sneak up on you, so you grew to recognizing him most of the time. You still jumped however, slamming down your laptops screen again and turning around.

"KURAPIKAAAA~!" You whined. "Stop sneaking up on me! Gah. That makes me so mad." You rolled you eyes at him. You took in his appearance before turning back around. The way his hair was slightly damp was such a picture, and how his bangs were falling right in front of his eyes. He is such a beautiful piece of art. Kurapika gave out a cute laugh before wrapping his legs and arms around you. He pulled you against his body and calmly leaned his chin on the top of your shoulder.

"Tattoo removal, hmm?" His voice was muffled by your shoulder.

'Damn! He saw!'

You shifted your eyes to your laptop screen after picking it up once again. You quickly thought about some stupid lie.

"Uhuhuhuuhhh..mhm! I was thinking about getting a tattoo but I stumbled upon this video out of curiosity."

'Nice~!'

"Why would you want to ruin your beautiful body by marking it with unnecessary pictures?" Kurapika asked.

"Pfft. You haven't even seen the rest of my body. It's really not that great. And I can do what I want with it, Dad"

Kurapika let out a long sigh.

"Your humor isn't comical in the slightest, (Y/n)"

"Hey! I'm just playing around with you" You wiggled out of his grasp and turned around to face him. "Mr Dad Senpai." You burst out laughing at your own poor joke.

"Mr...Dad Senpai?" Kurapika repeated. He then shook his head. "What ever posses you to give you such ridiculous ideas?"

You shook you head too.

"I'm just having fun with you Kurapika. You think too much about what I do," You smiled, leaning in to hug him. "Come on. Let's just cuddle for awhile."

For the rest of the evening, the light brownish colored walls were tinted a few shades darker with the setting sun. The cozy ambience of your home was so comforting that you two simply laid together on the couch observing the natural light peeking through. Dusk was almost here.