15

The snap sound of the camera sounded off after you took a picture of Kurapika placing noodles in his mouth.

"(Y/n)!" He complained, mouth full of spaghetti. You held your hand in front of your mouth as well as trying to hold back little giggles.

"You're too cute. So unaware of your surroundings."

"All I was doing was chewing noodles."

"But you chew in a cute way!" You exclaimed.

"Is that so?" Kurapika raised his blonde brow.

"Yup yup!!"

He rolled his eyes and shook his head just a little bit.

"I would really enjoy eating without having to worry about you taking pictures of me like that."

"Whatever, grouch." You art the camera down, and picked up your fork to continue eating. The time was a bit silent considering how crabby Kurapika could get. He would thank you later though! After this whole trip, you'll have memories!

Suddenly, Kurapika's phone started to ring. You gave him a huff, and crossed your arms at the fact he hAD his phone wITH hiM.

"There goes our date." You muttered.

"It was never a date to begin with." Kurapika responded, in a matter-of-fact voice. His attention was too focused on his phones screen. "It's Hisoka."

Your head perked up when you heard that.

"Hello?" Kurapika answered. He had his speaker on, so you could hear in on the conversation as well.

"Hey,~" Hisoka's calm and collected voice started. "I have some info for you."

"What is it?" Kurapika asked. He made eye contact with you for just a second before looking away.

"You missed the Troupe about an hour ago. I spotted a few of the members meeting up with someone they hired."

"And you couldn't have called sooner?!"

"I thought that would distract yourself from spending time with your beloved (Y/n). She really does deserve more," At that, Kurapika could feel his insides boil. "Anyways, the person they've been targeting is a man named James Juvher. He's made out to be a commonly known business man. He seems to be a very popular individual, many adore him. He's supposed to be seen at York News dinner occasion tomorrow night. Do you suppose you could catch him there?"

"Yes. We'll leave early that evening. Thanks." And with that, Kurapika hung up the phone.