23

Knock Knock Knock

No answer.

Knock Knock Knock

"I'm coming! Jeez."  A grumpy Killua stretches out of bed and rushes over to the door of his room. Him and Gon planned to stay here in the hotel with you and Kurapika as well, in a separate room from yours of course.

Killua opens the door fast, annoyance all over his face for interrupting his sleep.

"Oh...it's just you Kurapika." Killua says, guilt eating him up in a matter of seconds. He rubs his eye and then runs his fingers through his messy bed hair.

"Good morning Killua. Uh....am I a bit too early for the sudden wake up call?" Kurapika asks, a sudden wave of regret filling him up.

"I mean, I haven't exactly been on an early schedule lately. I guess this whole case is gonna evolve us all getting up pretty early, huh?" Killua chuckles. He opens the door more and invites Kurapika in. "So where's (Y/n)?"

"I let her be for now. Shes still fast asleep." Kurapika smiles at the thought of you.

"Uh huh. A typical girl like her needs her beauty sleep." Killua jokes, flopping on to his bed.

"She is supporting me throughout this. I believe the least I can do is let her fragile body rest up for the time being. She does so much for me."

Killua looks at Kurapika with a gentle grin on his lips as he listens to him talk about you.

"Anyways, enough about her, we have to focus on this present situation." Kurapika finally comes back down to earth.

"Well, now that I'm up, should we call Leorio and see where he wants us to meet him?"

"That would be terrific. Thank you Killua."

"It's no problem at all." Killua opens up his phone and begins to dial Leorio's number. Before he presses the call option, he looks over to Gon, who is still asleep. Kurapika's eyes follow.

"It seems as though a lot of us are sleepy." He comments, a small smile appearing on his lips as him and Killua both look at Gon still dead asleep.

"I always wake up before him." Killua smiles and puts his phone up to his ear and awaits an answer.

"Leorio...."