Her Tattoo // Prologue

Kurapika is the perfect boyfriend to you. He watched over you, brought you things when you needed them, and overall treated you like a princess. The two of you are a matching duet. Your relationship is almost perfect. There was only one thing that made your amazing relationship with Kurapika nerve wrecking to be in. 

Your spider tattoo.

Quite often you would sit in fear. Often you thought about all of the outcomes that would occur if he ever found it on you. He would most likely freak out on you. He would probably rant and lecture you on about how bad it is for having such a disgraceful picture  printed on your body.

Thankfully, thanks to Kurapika going all out on a small spider he spotted crawling on a table  early in your relationship...you quickly learned to never ever wear a tank top exposing the back of your left shoulder. That's where the small, imprinted black spider sat. From him explaining his hatred towards the Phantom Troupe, you got the idea that he hated spiders.

Well, spending a full year with Kurapika has consisted of you wearing nothing other than t-shirts in the summer. You had stocked up on them ever since you found out you clearly couldn't wear tank tops anymore. Maybe around friends but not your spider hating boyfriend.

Everything doesn't stay a secret forever. Of course life has its depressing way of killing good vibes and ruining lives all of the time.

Kurapika found your innocent spider tattoo. It wasn't harmful and it didn't have anything to do with the Troupe. You just liked it. But of course Kurapika wasn't going to change his mind on the fact he hates spiders for one little tattoo. Stubborn kid.