25

You look up in to the sky as you feel a droplet  of water.

"We're not supposed to get rain today....are we?" You look over to Leorio questioningly. He pulls out his phone looks closely at the weather screen.

"Apparently we are. We're in for storms all afternoon." He answers, still looking at the information. "Actually, there's a seventy percent chance of thunderstorms tomorrow as well."

"It's just rain. It's not going to hurt anybody." Killua speaks up angrily. He's still pretty annoyed that Hisoka is tagging along.

"Luckily, I bring an umbrella wherever I go. You never know when a storm is going to hit." Leorio opens his brief case and pulls out two umbrellas. He hands one to you for you and Kurapika to share and one for the kids. It's just him and Hisoka that needs one.

"Leorio, you really don't have to. Here, take it back." You say, feeling guilty. Taking other people's stuff even when they offer always made you feel bad.

"Its no problem at all. As soon as we find a nearby store I can buy Hisoka and myself one." Leorio looks at you with a warm smile,
Your heart melts at how kind and generous he is.

Hisoka walks ahead of all of you.

"I think I found what you're looking for~" he puts his hands on his hips. He nods his head in the direction of a small gift shop.

________

As you flip through magazines in a bored way, you let out a yawn.

It's not easy shopping with guys. Pretty odd, considering it's usually the opposite.

But Kurapika and you and two kids on your hands, a doctor, and a magician. What a clan of flamboyant people.

You flip a thin page over, scanning over the words. Your eyes are down, making your eyelashes topped in mascara have a soft and pretty affect.

Your attention is taken away from the magazine when Kurapika comes from around the corner. He leans his elbow against the shelf.

"Leorio is checking out with their umbrellas."

You nod once.

"Hey, Pika, looks like the Spiders are making headlines...." you flip back to a page you marked earlier, showing Kurapika it.

"This is nothing new..."

"Maybe not, but look," you point at a spot in particular. "It's funny really, Illumi is supposed to be an assassin, a Zoldyck mind you; which means he's expected to make a clean escape and flee without a trace, but no, here he is." You finish. You take a pen out of your pocket and circle the image of a raven haired guy on the paper.

"Where's Killua? I need to show him this." Kurapika practically rips the page out of your hand and rushes off.

You roll your eyes with a little smile on your lips as you follow.

Kurapika needs to relax. He's going crazy right now.

"Hey, if you just hold on and take a step back, maybe you can go through this a lot more easily. Don't rush this stuff Kurapika. The more you want something, the harder it's going to be to achieve."

All of a sudden, you feel an arm make it's way around your back. You look up, spotting Hisoka. He's holding a paper, with Illumi on it. Another one. Hm.

"Looks as if we're slowly getting information." Hisoka says, pointing out the photographers number. Maybe talking to this guy can help out a bit?

Next mission then.

Kurapika snatches the paper out of Hisoka's hand as well. This time, he crumples the paper in his hand, clearly upset at the fact Hisoka's arm is around you.

"Get your arm off of her." He says through his teeth. His cheeks are a bit red out of frustration.

"Hmm... sorry~"