26

Building 2363, avenue 14.

"So, this is where newspapers and headlines are published?" Gon's eyes sparkle as he looks up at the building. Has he seriously never seen one? It's like he's never been to YorkNew before.

"Dummy! Of course this is the place! Really, how dense can you be?" Killua crosses his arms over his chest.

You follow shortly behind them with. You're like a mother duck watching over her kids. You even listened to their argument they had on the trip here.

You walked with Leorio in the very back, while the others were a few steps further ahead, Kurapika in the dead front.

"So (Y/n), hows it been going with him?" Leorio asks quietly.

Your facial expression changes from all different kinds of ways, and it stays on the most sad one.

"He was doing fine up until the Troupe stroke up again. We never had any problems before until that night occurred. Now he's dead set on catching them and ending it once and for all."
You say. You wrap your arms around yourself. "It kind of worries me, you know? Like I've already experienced Kurapika's temper in the long time I've been with him. And we all know how stubborn he is as well. He never puts his mental health first, and I'm so scared that something bad is going to happen to him on this mission. Like...what if he just...snaps? What if he becomes mentally unstable Leorio?"

Leorio chuckles a bit and pats your shoulder.

"I wouldn't think too deep into it. Trust me, I'm aware of how he can be. I know it's hard to, but you have to look past his rambunctious will to have revenge. Thats never going to go away."

You nod once, sadly.

"I just try so hard to keep him calm and neutral. Sometimes he's just so out of control that I don't even know what to do." You look down at the ground. "I feel like I'm not even helping him...."

"Oh (Y/n), you're the best positivity that's come into his life. You make him so happy. You do so much for him, so don't feel like you're not giving it your all. You are. And honestly, out of Gon, Killua and I, you're the only one that really has put up with him the most."

You look to the side and into Leorio's eyes. He has a reassuring smile on his lips, which crinkles up the sides of his eyes. You smile back.

"Leorio, you really ar–"

"You two, catch up, we're heading into the building."

You and Leorio both look forward to see Kurapika yelling at you guys to hurry up. All you two can do though is laugh.

As the six of you enter, you already spot an elevator. Time to get up to that room.

You all take a step into the elevator and immediately go up.  Your eyes scan around the lobby through the glass of the small room before exiting on to the designated floor. It's obviously very quiet, it is publishing company after all.

"Guys look over there, there's a desk clerk." Leorio whispers. Kurapika looks over.

"Alright, lets get a move on." He says quietly and takes the first initiative to walk over.

"Good afternoon, I was hoping if you could possibly assist me with a matter dealing with your company?" Kurapika says. He pulls the magazine cover out of his bag and slides it on to the desk towards the clerk.

The lady looks up at Kurapika, giving him a funny look.

"Who are you and why do you care?"

Kurapika is taken aback but still manages to keep his cool.