22

Kurapika and you walk into your room, you flip on the light on as you enter. The beautiful chandelier brightens up your dark room.

"They seem like good kids." You press your back against the door and smile at your boyfriend. 

"They really are angelic." He smiles back.

"They must make you really happy. Hey, do you listen to them when they give you advice?" You ask.

Kurapika looks at you with a sly smirk on his beautiful girlish lips.

"In fact, I do."

Your heart melts at his sarcasm.

"Frick you." You cross your arms over your chest jokingly.

Your beautiful Kurta laughs as he undoes his tie. You follow suit, and unzip the back of your black dress. You walk to the bathroom as you do so, after all, you wouldn't want to risk showing off that cursed tattoo you have.

As you undress in the bathroom, changing into a comfy t-shirt and soft short shorts, you smile at yourself in the mirror.

Wow, if little kids like them make Kurapika smile like that, I want them to be around all of the time.

It's nice to see him smile. Of course he always smiles genuinely around you....but you've never seen him smile so big before.

You let out a big sigh of tiredness mixed with happiness. Your eyes even peer over to the digital clock on the bathroom counter.

3:45 a.m.

Wow. The night sure felt slow, but it's already this time?

You exit the bathroom and walk out on to the balcony with Kurapika after seeing him there. The cool breezes brush against your faces as you two look down upon Yorknew.

"Pretty." You say, resting your head on Kurapika's bare shoulder. He's in a grey tank top and black sweatpants. "Despite living in this city for so long, I've never actually lived somewhere that has such a view such as this." You say to Kurapika, before gently kissing his shoulder. It's so soft. His arm moves a bit and finds its way around your back.

"I've experienced quite a few of beautiful views. Outside of Yorknew as well."

"Don't rub it in. Unlike myself, you actually have a life." You joke lightly. Kurapika laughs a genuine giggle quietly.

"We should head to sleep soon. It's very late."

"I just want to watch this view with you a little longer. Please?" You whisper to him. Ambulance sirens and cars are heard from below, just your typical city noises.

"Just a little while longer." Kurapika whispers back as he pulls you closer to him.

And so, you both stare down into the stars of Yorknew City. You both stay quiet and wonder about the days to come.

What will happen throughout this whole journey?