6

"WHAT THE HELL (Y/N)!? Get out!"

You whipped your head out of the doorway just in time before the wooden material was slammed shut.

"I'm sOrRY! I didn't know you were in there!" You called back, resting your hand against the door.

You had literally just come home from a rough and annoying day at work, and all you wanted was to take a shower. You didn't expect Kurapika to be home....and in the shower for that matter.

"I didn't see anything, I promise! The door shouldn't have been opened anyways!" You added. See, the shower curtain you owned was one that just happened to be transparent. You were dead tired, so you tuned out every little noise that had attempted to enter your ears. Including the sound of the slightly noisy shower squeaks. If Kurapika hadn't heard you enter the hallway leading to the bathroom, he would have never been able to slam the door shut, you would have seen everything.

"You should be more aware of your surroundings!" He shouted back.

"I'm tired!" You replied defensively.

You really had no right to want the shower. Kurapika's job required more effort and work than yours did. He deserved time to himself. You respected that, but you wanted hot water too.

About five seconds later Kurapika exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his hair. He had a white tank on and black sweatpants.

"Well, I'm out now." He said as he dried off his hair with rubbing friction of the towel in between his hands.

"You look cute, Mr. I hog the shower instead of letting my girlfriend enjoy it too. My turn then?"

"Oh hush up. And yes, it is your turn clearly."

"Would you like to join me?" You smirked jokingly as you walked past him. His face turned to a slight shade of crimson.

"Don't be ridiculous." He muttered as he walked into your small living room while you went to the steamy warm bathroom to start your bath water. You figured that would be more relaxing than just standing in the shower.

You made sure to lock the door so Kurapika wouldn't come in. He most likely didn't have a thought about doing that, but just in case.

When you took of your shirt, you happened to look at you back side in the mirror. Your eyes falling upon the first noticeable feature. 

"Man, I should have been honest with him from the beginning. Now it's far too late." Your eyes scanned across the black little patch of skin. Your fingers were brought up to it. Each finger pad gently traced over the detailed feature.

You stepped into your bath carefully and sunk down beneath the bubbles. Only your nose and above was visible.

***
Kurapika and you had decided to go out to eat later in the evening. Since you were both clean and relaxed it was a nice opening to go out and do something. Unlike the pool party that happened the other night, this time Kurapika wasn't going to freak out. Well....hopefully he wasn't. But come on, how often do you see spiders in nice restaurants? Not often.

You sat across the table from Kurapika wearing a black mini skirt and a white off the shoulder crop top.

"You looooveeee me~" you teased your boyfriend who simply rolled his eyes at you.

"Why must you always be so taunting?" He muttered, gently throwing an olive at you. 

"hEy. I AM A LaDY." You huffed, crossing your arms over your chest. That only managed to make Kurapika smile a little bit. You rose an eyebrow then slouched in your seat.

"Alright Kurapika. What's going on? You haven't been yourself since I got home today."

"Actually, nothing is bothering me to be honest. I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow though."

"Why? What's going on tomorrow?" Propping your elbow up, you set your cheek in your hand.

"It's classified."

"Even for your girlfriend?"

Kurapika nodded his head just a little bit while taking a sip of his ice water.

"Well that's no fun." You stabbed your fork into the tiny piece of chicken you had on your plate. "You sure you can't spill a little?"

"I'm positive. However, I can let you know that I am permitted to come home early from now on."

"Really!? That's great! We can do so much together!"

Right as you two began a decent conversation, a loud explosion came from the building outside to the right.

"What was that?" You turned your head. Your eyes observed the fire and smoke that began to stream out of the top of the roof.

"I don't know. We better go see." Kurapika jumped out of his seat and rushed to the entrances door. You tagged along behind him like your life depended on it.

People were running along sidewalks in hurry. Woman clung on to their children, and males grabbed whatever materiel they had to defend themselves with.

"What the hell?" You stood behind Kurapika as he observed the surrounding area hustling with panic.

"It's the Troupe!"

"I thought that the Zoldyck's took care of them?!"

You looked over Kurapika's shoulder and into his eyes. "Kurapika?" You hugged him from behind to comfort him. "Let's leave. You don't need this right now." You said as you watched a woman fall down on the pavement in front of you.

"Come on..." you tugged on his arm impatiently. All you wanted was to get him out of there before he went on a spider killing spree. He is more than capable of achieving that.

"No. I have to take care of this." He ripped his arm away from your light grasp.

"Well let me come!" You called out to him after he ran off.

"No! Just wait there! You'll be more than likely killed. I won't let any chance of that happen!" He yelled back.

Now, it wasn't particularly the best situation to get bratty in, but you tugged on your hair and let out an annoyed groan anyways.

"KuraPikAa! You stubborn kid! aUgHHh"

You couldn't help yourself, you had to follow in his steps just to make sure he was safe.