7

Kurapika is a quick little bean. He had only just went in the building and you lost him.

"Oh....yeah. This is terrific." You placed your hands on your hips as you observed the people rushing to get away and out of the building. A good few times some people unintentionally bumped into you.

You kicked up your leg up to take off your heels one at a time. Like hell you were going to be running around in those.

"Goddammit Kurapika. tHis is whY we don't gO anywhere." You muttered before you took off running, trying to search for your red eyed lover.

It didn't take  long  before you found yourself to already be in a different part of the building.

Just from pure natural instincts, you happened to look to the right. You froze at what you saw. As quickly as you could, you moved behind the pillar that had been placed in the middle of the floor.

'Is- is that the Troupe?'

They surrounded a man. He had to have been around forty years old. He looked so petrified. Well, you couldn't blame him. The gang around him looked as if they were about to murder him.

'Yes. They have to be. They are a well known gang. Those people are most likely them. Besides, the others running around here had been assuming it was them anyways.'

"I don't think he's the one Franklin. Put him down." One of the members said. He appeared to be taller than the rest of them just by a little bit. He had long black hair and a katana placed in his right hand.

'They don't look as scary as Kurapika made them out to be. I was expecting them to look like monsters. But no, they look like normal human beings.'

"Yeah. I think you're right. Then where the hell could the man be at?"

"Maybe the others found him. We should go meet up with Phinks just in case."

"He said he would have called us if he found him."

You peeked your head around the pillar for the fourth time to see what was happening now.

"Fine! Then we'll go search some more. Boss said that he would be here somewhere. He probably tried to escape."

You watched as the biggest guy of the group - Franklin - released the poor man. He fell to the floor, still too scared to even move. As soon as you saw the Troupe exit out of the door on the other side of the room, you rushed over to the guy.

"Are you alright? Did they take anything from you?" You asked, kneeling down to us level to examine the shape he was in. Your soft hands pressed against his cheeks before they made their way down to his arms.

"N- no. Th- they didn't.."

"How bad do your injuries feel? They don't look too bad, but you'll still need a doctor." You said, ripping off a big piece of cloth from your thin mini skirt. It was your favorite, but you could always buy a new one. This man needed something to stop the bleeding.

"Hold on just a minute, here, can you hold this against your wounds for me?" You asked, handing him the piece of your skirt. You guided his hand to his arm, making him apply pressure. As soon as he seemed fine, you took out your phone and dialed Kurapika.

'I swear you little shit. You better pick up.'

Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring....