Special: Make You Mine*

*The kind of chapter a lot of you people have been requesting for years. It's been almost 3 years since this book ended but I'm bringing some special chapter(s) to thank you all and celebrate you for the endless love & support! <3  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been three long years. The school days have somewhat faded away. All that remains are the warm bubbles of reminiscence that sometimes fades in. But what these three years have brought are a whole lot of memories.

I and Hoseok finally started dating in the last year of our school life. I still remember Jimin's birthday as vividly as ever-- the way we kissed under the fireworks. The way we held each other in our arms. The way our kisses turned transitioned from soft delicacy to one filled with passion and desire...

But it has been so long. So long since I felt his touch.

Taehyung held onto his trolley and tilt it as he walked through the rubber floor. Amidst the busy chatter of people, his heart's pounding was more prominent to his ears.

But now...

He couldn't help the huge smile that forced itself on his lips. He walked out the sliding door and looked around.

I can finally be with him again...

He noticed a familiar figure and a happy laugh erupted out of his throat immediately. His eyes began to sting as he hurried down the slanted pavement and neared Hoseok who stood there grinning. A grin as stupid yet most beautiful as ever.

Taehyung hugged him tightly. He did not want to let go. Every cell of his body yearned to hold him close and not be apart even for another second.

"Hi," Hoseok said softly as he rested his hands on Taehyung's back.

"Hi..." Taehyung whispered, tears streaming down his eyes.

"A-are you crying? Why are you crying?"

"I missed you, you fool."

Hoseok chuckled, "I missed you too, Tae."

Taehyung pulled back and rubbed his tears off. He shyly looked at Hoseok, taking in his beautiful details from up-close. Something that wasn't possible for him often for the almost the last three years, ever since he joined University and had to move away.

That's life, after all. But it wasn't so sad either. He would visit sometimes during holidays and spend his best time with Hoseok. The new social media account Taehyung has, it has all those memories captured in form of his posts.

But of course, it wasn't enough to just spend a few days together. When the distance would come in between, the pain and loneliness would find their place in that empty space and fill it with void-- something that can only be suppressed so much with video calls and texting.

"W-wait, why are you laughing?" Hoseok questioned as he heard the sudden eruption of laughter.

"I kinda regret missing onto the Jack Frost hair colour you had. It's too bad you have dyed it to black already-"

Hoseok gave him a straight look.

"Very funny, Tae. I'm glad my pain amuses you."

Taehyung kept laughing about it while Hoseok got the two of them a cab.

On their ride, Taehyung was doing something on his phone. Hoseok squinted his eyes and asked, "What are you doing?"

Taehyung turned and flashed him a grin before putting his phone in front of Hoseok's face.