Tutor Me

"You think we kissed? Of course not. And we aren't dating either if you think that." Hoseok finishes and breaks into a chuckle. Taehyung just blinked his eyes at him and let out a sigh, feeling as if a heavy weight got lifted off his chest.

One of his worries were gone. Yet he had a lot more questions in his mind. He wasn't sure which one to ask first.

"You seem puzzled." Hoseok raises an eyebrow.

"I had things to ask.." Taehyung slowly mumbles.

"Ask." Hoseok tilts his face up in dominance.

"Do you like... Mei?"

Hoseok laughs, "No! Is that even a question?"

"Why not?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why don't you like her..? She's pretty.. beautiful..and a girl."

Hoseok straightened his lips, "Tae, you're dumb."

Tae looks back up at him and frowns his eyebrows in an innocent upset look, "Why?"

"You're asking weird questions."

Tae nods and sighs, "Fine.. then.. I wanted to tell you something." He straightened his back and catches a few breaths, it somewhat makes Hoseok a little tensed looking, "What?" He asks.

"I-I'm sorry.." Tae says softly, "for accepting someone I didn't know properly.."

Hoseok gave a mocking chuckle, "Why are you apologizing..?" He smirks in an accepting manner.

"I figured out you were angry with me..you were ignoring me.." Tae didn't dare to look him in the eye, he just glanced somewhere else nervously.

"Why would I be angry? I am not the one you should be apologizing to." Hoseok answers in his deep voice, his voice got a little lower, "But why? Did you miss talking to me?" A devious smirk spreads on his face, which flusters Taehyung immediately as he glances at the guy, he turns his eyes away and stutters, " Of-Ofcourse N-Not! Idiot..." His reaction is just met with a smirk which seemed full of pride.

Tae calmed himself a little before the thought appeared in his mind, right!

"Um.. I saw the chats and.. why did you want my number?"

The smirk from his face was now gone, as if he was reminded of a bad memory, he rolled his eyes and sighed, "Why do you want to know? You didn't care to message back"

Taehyung was speechless. He didn't know what he should say. I wish to talk to you so badly. For over a month. Ugh I hate to admit it but I did. And I don't even have your number.. Mei lied! How am I supposed to ask for your number now?

"I-It's not like you think..." Taehyung mumbled, ready to say something more.

"It's exactly as I think." Hoseok dismissed him.

Tae didn't dare to defend him anymore, he felt it'd further make things more misunderstanding. And he didn't have the courage to reveal how badly he wanted to talk to the guy.

"Why did you want my number?" He asked again.

With a few seconds of silence, Hoseok softly replies, "I-I needed your help.. with maths.. I wanted to ask you to help since you owe me." He said while his eyes gazed down at the floor instead of staring into Tae's eyes.