Babe

I have been writing this chapter from a week. I kinda felt really depressed in between, and I had no motivation to write ;--; But since I took long, I made this chapter big 💗💗💗 I hope you all are happy and healthy 😘
_________________________________

"Can you wear something else?" Hoseok asks nervously.

"I'm too lazy. Why?" Taehyung pouts.

"Nothing.." he clenches his fist under the table and keeps trying to solve the question.

"Hawwww... Hoseokkk! Let me see-" Taehyung squints and leans over the table, involuntarily touching his hands to uncover the page.
"It's the 5th day! What're you doing?!" He facepalms and stays silent for a few seconds before squealing again, "take this seriously, please..it's not a joke.."

Hoseok completely ignores what Tae said, "hey you aren't allowed to touch me!"

Taehyung quickly pulls his hands away and pouts, "i.. i didn't mean to.."

"Yes, you did!"

"No, I did not."

"You did."

"No."

"I'm thinking something.." Hoseok stops teasing and switches the topic, seeming intentful.

"What is it?" Taehyung still stays leaned over the table.

Hoseok drops his pencil and leans forward, his face coming closer to Tae's.

Taehyung didn't flinch, except his heartbeat was escalating tremendously.

"What...?" He gulped.

Hoseok teased, "what if it wasn't a joke?" He smirked.

Tae was getting a slight idea of what Hoseok really was talking about, but he decided to play dumb. "Wh-what are you talking about?"

"You don't remember?" His smirk gets more deeper.

"No..." a weak voice denies.

"Really?" Hoseok leans in more, tilting his head a little, with lips only a few inches apart.

"I-I don't know.. what.. you're talking about" Taehyung pursed his lips and closed his eyes.

"You asked me to... touch..you." Hoseok replied extremely slowly, making heat spread through Tae's body progressively with each and every word.

"I-I.." Tae stuttered, struggling with a reply.

"You asked me what if it wasn't a joke yesterday, right?"

"Y-yeah.." Taehyung shyly replied, opening his eyes and looking straight at him.

"Do you want to know what I would do to you if it was not a joke?" Hoseok didn't break away the eye contact.

What he would 'do to me'? Holy cow, this is making me feel things I shouldn't. Taehyung froze for a few seconds, trying to process the words and stop himself from flushing red, however it was too late. He was already bright red with all the heat and emotions. He nodded his head in agreement.

"I would.." Hoseok slowly starts, his hot mint breathe could be felt by Taehyung, and of course a faint smell of his cologne which was his weakness, now lingered around. He could feel his lips getting closer and closer and with the warmness rising in the air, his stomach was flushing with a ball of nervousness, desire and heat.