Preparation

Hi! I survived my exams! Though I kinda neither feel relieved or happy, I still am glad it ended, I'm trying to be happy.. yeah it ended on 1st. I've been writing the chapter since then, sorry for updating late 💗

I couldn't thank earlier, but thank you so muchhh for 4K! ❤ And I love you all :* Thank you so much for showing so much support to this story uwu.

Don't forget to vote for BTS in MAMAs 💕💕

______________________________________

This chapter has the exact looks and outfits of some of the characters!
______________________________________

"Believe me, you don't want Yoongi to know about your existence." Min-ah sighed, approaching Tae and resting her hand on his shoulder.

"He's the trouble you don't need.." she calmly says.

"As if his partner wasn't enough trouble" Jimin mumbled.

"What? What partner?" Tae confusingly gazed at the blonde haired guy.

"Seriously, Jimin? Are we seriously going to bring that up right now?" Min-ah rolled her eyes.

"What?" He scoffed, "He deserves to know the truth!" He turns toward Taehyung, "so listen to me.."

Tae nods while Min-ah disapproves, "Jimin. Shut your mouth."

"Hoseok isㅡ"

A sudden beep fills the whole room as taps are heard over the speaker.

"--Uh is this working?--" A familiar voice is heard over the speaker.

"--Yes it is, Yoongi hyung--" A warm childish voice answers, it was Jungkook.

"--Ok.--" A few more taps are followed with Yoongi's statement, "--Tomorrow Party at my sister's house.--" The speaker taps shut.

"No way." Min-ah shakes her head in disbelief.

"--Though it was already planned way before, I personally invite you all, now- on the occassion of my arrival--" He chuckles, "--Min-ah, my dear sister, thank you for holding onto my spot while I was gone.--"

"Wait.. what? What is that guy talking about?!" Tae widens her eyes at Min-ah who just buried her face in her hands.

"Min Yoongi is the original student council president, a dictator and a delinquent. And.." Jimin sighs, "also the step-brother of Min-ah."

"Oh my god." Tae's mouth widens in shock. "You never told me about having a step-brother.."

"Ah.. um.. I"

"She's not exactly proud about it."

Min-ah nods back in agreement.

Tae nods. "But then.. your surname?!"

"My mom married his dad.." she mumbled, "I wanted to keep my own surname so.."

The subsequent sound of the speaker interrupts again, "--Hey! You can't use school microphone for such announcementsㅡ"

"--Who's he?--" Yoongi scoffs.

"--Ahㅡ" Jungkook's voice says, "--it's- ahhh it's the new teacher!--"

"--Who?--"

"--Mr. Kim Seokjin!--" The vice student council president squeals, the sound of claps audible from the speaker.