Only Mine*

*the kind of chapter you've long awaited for ;))

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THIS BOOK TO 3K READS 😭😭❤ IM SO GRATEFUL 💖💖💖 And I love reading all your comments, it makes my day! 💗 And I love u guys sm ;-; ♡ i'm so happy whenever i see that you're liking the story.

BTS is in London and Jungkook was crying yesterday because he couldn't follow the choreo due to his injury, he had to sit and sing 😭😭 It's OK kookie!! We all love you sm ❤
I absolutely forgot the AMAs were on 9th, but I'm so glad they won Top Social Artist!! 😘😘😘

Also, I have stressful exams starting again from 26th Oct nd this time it'll be more hard, but before that, we have the festival which is like a week long and my relatives will be here. So I'm not sure if I'll be active during or after festival, but I'll try to update before I really have to leave, but if i can't, pls forgive mee. See ya :* ♡

_____________________________________

While on their way back, Tae and Hoseok stopped at an Arcade.

It went like this...

"Hey. Let's go there.." Hoseok had pointed towards the arcade sign.

"But but.. we have to.. study.." Tae had insisted.

"We can later." Hoseok had said and started walking without saying anything else, and Tae was forced to follow.

Taehyung didn't like Arcades, he'd rather stay at home and read books or play games.

He noticed how amused Hoseok was while he played the games. We are totally opposite aren't we..

He kept staring at the interesting face which kept giving sights of nervousness, excitement, and laughs as he proceeded onto killing his virtual enemies.

He noticed himself smiling involuntarily as well when Hoseok smiled and yelled as he got perfect kills, to which he immediately tried to shrug the smile off. seriously, why am I smiling..

He felt full as he kept watching the guy play....

Until...

It turned boring to see him killing the same enemies from an hour.. I think I could look at him for hours, but it's getting quite boring.. wait what did I say? no no.. definitely not.. why would I look at this jerk for hours psst.. i'm just crazy..!

"Hey! When is my turn coming?" Tae groans.

"Hmm.." Hoseok hums while he still plays, "hmm....let's see.....i'm playing now, i'll play the next one sooo hmmm......never" Hoseok giggles mockingly.

"Why are you such a jerk." Tae scrunches his nose and crosses his arms, "I'm going away.. I'll play a better game!"

"See ya" Hoseok yawns and replies without even turning his eyes.

"Don't come and request to join later!" Tae hovers his finger nervously at his reply.

"Byeee.." Hoseok replied in the same monotonous bored voice.

Tae just rolled his eyes and started walking around the arcade, spectating over the people in distance playing, yelling, laughing. Everyone seemed to be having fun in some way, except him.

With the shopping bags in his hand, he strolled around the place pouting as he felt more bored than before. He took a seat where it was quiet, and yawned in boredom.

He could look over the machines to see Hoseok still indulged in his game at a distance from where he was. If he wanted, he could look at Tae but nevermind, that jerk's too busy.