Challenge

Psst psst.. i finally edited the cover for the first time since the release of this book in December 2017 👀

Also, I was having exams. It was english on 14th and python on 15th ;-; i was so stressed but i feel as if a burden's off my chest after python programming exam xD I still have another exam on 18th Sep tho :~: but since there's a few days, I wanted to write another chapter ;)
______________________________

The next day Taehyung felt tensed the whole time he was at school. He could barely pay attention to the class with all the nervousness growing inside him whenever he thought about after-school. Second day with him..

As the class ended, he chased out of the room, trying to avoid Hoseok before he could calm himself down. He squared his shoulders and took deep breaths. A sense of calmness spread through him as he let out a big sigh.

"Ready?" A soft deep voice whispered into his ear, immediately making shivers run down his spine and goosebumps appear near his neck and arms.

He gets startled and slightly pushes Hoseok and his warmth away with his arms, "Can't you stop being weird for a second?!" He squeals in embarrassment.

"It isn't in my blood." Hoseok winks and starts walking, "let's go.. i'm stuck with you after all."

"You make it sound so depressing.." Taehyung groans behind and follows him.

They make their way back to Taehyung's home, walking side by side. Taehyung could see their foot-steps matching and the sound syncing. He seemed amused and he tried to keep it in sync.

Hoseok noticed it and smirked, he went slower, to look at the focused Taehyung who slowed himself as well to match the footsteps and then strided faster when Hoseok took long steps quickly. The tensed focused expression on Taehyung's face made Hoseok giggle in amusement.

His amusement didn't go unnoticed, Taehyung looked up at him and blushed when he realized Hoseok was teasing him all along.

"Jerk.." He mumbled under his breathe and started walking faster.
Hoseok just broke into a laughter and kept walking behind him.

They reached his home, Hoseok ignored any formality and went straight upto his room without approval. Taehyung screamed behind him as he quickly locked the main door and ran upstairs. But it was too late, he could already hear the loud scream-like laughs of the devil inside.

He sighed and slapped himself a little as he made way to his room. "Stop laughing!" But his voice went ignored, Hoseok clenched onto his stomach while he kept laughing.

Taehyung just pouted and took a seat on the bed with his arms crossed. Frowning at the guy and waiting for him to stop.

"I-I.. haha.. I didn't know you were such a hentai fan?!" He loudly said, with his voice being interrupted with laughs.

"No!" was Taehyung all he could yell. He didn't know how he should defend himself. He couldn't exactly tell him the reason he had all those hentai mangas.

No matter how hard he tried to make himself interested in those dirty, vulgar, graphical comics, things wouldn't stand up to his expectations.
He knew something was wrong with him and he didn't really want to acknowledge it. He subconsciously knew what really excited him now.

"Okay lets do a challenge." Taehyung says in a slow deep voice, smirking slightly as a devious plan strikes his mind.

Hoseok's laugh faltered by Taehyung's voice of tone, he somewhat felt something really challenging was going to happen, and he knew it would be of extreme amusement either way. He was in it all for amusement afterall. "Sure" he smirked back without even hearing the conditions.

Taehyung stood up from the bed and walked to Hoseok, slowly taking the manga from his hand and swinging it infront of him, "I'm not interested in hentai. And to prove it, we'll read it together. And the one to get excited will lose."

Hoseok nods in a decisive manner as he hums, "sounds interesting." He looks up at Taehyung and smiles, "let's do this." He takes a step toward Tae, somewhat surprised that the usually shy guy didn't step back. For a few seconds, he stood there, waiting for one of them to break the silence and start the challenge already, he couldn't wait to encounter an interesting scenario where Taehyung would be embarrassed and flustered because of his erection.

"Hello? Earth to Tae?" Hoseok breaks the silence as he waves his hands infront of the Taehyung who was standing there like a rock with a plastered smirk which struggled to stay intact. Maybe because Taehyung didn't expect Hoseok to be this eager in accepting the challenge, he somewhat expected a little withdrawl but the opposite was happening. Fine. If this is how it's supposed to be, then be it.

He moves to the bed and takes a seat, he motions Hoseok to take a seat beside by patting the bed. Hoseok nods and takes a seat. Taehyung was getting a little embarrassed from the situation, so he shifted the book from his hand towards Hoseok.

He grabbed the book and grinned, "Ready for the challenge, pervert boy?"

"Shut up already." Taehyung groans, "Let's read" he nudged his shoulders.

Hoseok flips the pages open and after the first few pages comes the ecchi part. Of course, it was supposed to be arousing but Taehyung didn't find it exciting at all. He looked up at the other guy, who was focused on the book, flipping the pages momentarily after he completed reading the other pages.

He wanted to check if he was winning the challenge or not, which meant he had to look down there. He was scared of being caught, what if he catches me and thinks that I'm creepy?! He shakes his head a little to jolt the thought away but still he was eager. Well, fuck it, we're boys.. it's normal for us to do these things..

He let his eyes travel down his well defined jaw, to his beautiful collarbones which were exposed by the few buttons of the shirt, his petite frame could be traced from the outside of his shirt. His eyes further went lower and lower, to the hem of his trousers, he gulped in nervousness before he finally looked right at his crotch, his eyes fixated at the spot, and strange feelings that started running through his body. He didn't flinch at the sight, he was surprised how there still wasn't a bulge despite Hoseok's concentration on the book. There was no tightness in the guy's pants. He kept staring, not moving his eyes for a second, and each passing second made his breathing frantic. He knew it was wrong but he still wasn't hating the sight.

He didn't realize that things were getting hard for him. By the time he felt his pants were too tight, it was too late, he looked down at himself and there it was. It tremendously horrified him. Something's fucking wrong with me!

He knew he had to hide himself immediately. Without saying another word, he stood up. Hoseok shifted his gaze from the book to him, and unfortunately Taehyung's movements weren't too fast to hide the bulge from Hoseok before he raced into the bathroom without saying another word.

Hoseok smirked and giggled, "This guy.. I knew he'd get excited from all these hentai.."

"