Planning

Mei's POV:

After she talked to Minna, she knew what she had to do.

She couldn't believe Taehyung could do something like that to his first girlfriend. He never had one before, but now that he did get one, and not to mention, a really pretty and amazing unnie, he's not appreciating her.

But she can't absolutely blame him because it's his first girlfriend and he might just be a shy person.

However, it was now her mission to bring the hearts of the two lovers, closer.

As well as her mission is to bring herself and Hoseok closer in the process.

She decided to ask for Hoseok's help after school. As she impatiently waited for the school hours to end, she rushed towards the gate to wait for him.

He came out, with his hair fluttering in the wind, his lips which looked soft and pink and his eyes which looked down as he walked with his hands in his pockets. It immediately made Mei's cheeks flush red and butterflies started flying in her stomach. Her words jumbled up inside and she was unable to utter anything at all. Hoseok didn't even notice her standing there and he went his own way.

Mei cleared her throat and knocked on her head a few times after which she ran after Hoseok.

"Hoseok oppa! Wait!" She held her hand out to catch him as she ran, the guy stopped and turned back to face her, she almost crashed to the absolutely attractive person. Hoseok held Mei by her arms to support her fall. As she regained balance and stood up, their torso's brushed slightly against each other, to which Mei immediately let go of him and turned red.

"What happened?" Hoseok said with his straight expression.

"I need you help with something" Mei rubbed the back of her head and grinned.

"What is it?"

"We need to make Taehyung and Minna's bond stronger." She smiled hoping that her words would touch Hoseok's soul and that he would appreciate and like her.

But he clenched his fists and jaw, he bit onto his bottom lip and scoffed, "Ask someone who cares." He grunted and walked off.

Mei was completely surprised at his reaction, wasn't he Taehyung's really good friend? It suddenly hit her that Minna mentioned how Tae said that Hoseok's ignoring him. Did they have a fight?

Mei cursed at her own self for forgetting such a vital detail. She bit her tongue and started running after him again.

"Waitttt! Please!!" Mei shrilled behind.

Hoseok was reluctant to stop, however he did when she called him again.

"What?" He groaned as he looked behind.

"Oppa.. will you please go to amusement park with me this saturday?" Mei did her puppy eyes and clasped her hands together.

Hoseok wasn't answering, he stood there silent without any evident expressions which would have helped Mei in predicting the upcoming answer. She gulped as she waited for the answer anxiously. At a point she assumed that his silence meant he won't, but still she didn't say anything, she looked at him hopefully.

He sighed, "Sure" Hoseok gave her a half smile and turned his back again, walking off.

Mei kind of expected an irrational condition like 'bring Taehyung' but considering that they might have had a fight, she had to keep it a secret.

||

"You have to go!" Mei held onto her brother's arm who kept shaking his head.

"I don't want to go on a date!" Tae groaned with wide eyes.

"How many times should I say?! It's not a date! I'm coming!" She yelled at him.

"Why all of a sudden?!" He gave her a dirty look.

"Um. Because it's a good time for amusement parks!" She grinned awkwardly.

It didn't seem to brush off the suspicious brother's gaze so she just playfully nudged his shoulder.

"As if you don't want to spend time with her huh!" She gave an intetionally mischievous smile to hide her intentions.

"Hmm.. why do you want to be a third-wheel?" Tae offensed her as he ignored what Mei just said.

"Shut up you idiot. I'm going to bring my friend, we'll leave you both alone." Mei pouted.

"Friend, who?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You don't need to know that! Just stay ready this weekend or I'll beat up your ungrateful ass, brother!" Mei scowled at him and walked out of his room.

As she reached her room she breathed out in relief. Clenching her fist in victory.

"My plan's working well till now!"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Last updated: 06/07/20
Tell me wherever I've mentioned Hyung instead of Oppa, I had corrected most of it 2 years ago but apparently there's still some left.