Reciprocated [End]

MERRY CHRISTMAS! 💜💜
HERE'S MY CHRISTMAS GIFT, FOR YOU

🎶 Do me a favour, help me with this idea. Wear your headphones or earphones, and start reading :3🎶

_____________________________________

There he was. Standing with anger in his eyes, irritation all over his face. The frown on his face looked dangerous.

"Yoongi..." Jimin was fearful that something bad was going to happen.

"Brother, no.." Min-ah mumbled.

Jimin and Min-ah both stood up, glancing at each other with concerned eyes. Min-ah was familiar with Yoongi's anger and how far he can go. And it scared her.

Taehyung knew there was no escape, he either had to fight him or get beaten. And the first wasn't an option. It was enough. He didn't want to keep fighting. If getting himself beaten would make Yoongi feel better and give up, then he was ready. He stood up from his seat, facing himself towards the doorway where the other guy stood.

Hoseok stood up from his seat, but instead of going towards Taehyung, he walked to Yoongi and firmly squeezed his shoulder.

Yoongi's frown got more intense, he clenched his jaw and screamed, "Everything's happening because of you!" He strided and charged towards Taehyung. Tae took a step back but he knew there wasn't any escape from there. He prepared himself to get hit.

"No..!" Jimin and Min-ah screamed.

Yoongi swinged his clenched fist through the air and landed it onto Taehyung's jaw, making him fall roughly on the hard surface of the floor. He was oblivious to the screams of Jimin and Min-ah asking him to stop. He clenched onto the collars of his shirt and swinged his fist, once again punching him back to the ground. He stood up and looked down upon the injured guy, he grunted "You'll have to pay. For eveything." He pulled his leg up in the air to stomp on him. He charged his feet at him.

"Enough!" Hoseok yelled at the top of his lungs and ran to Yoongi, pushing him away and kneeled down on the ground to hold Taehyung. Yoongi stumbled his way to the side, a surprised expression plastered on his face.

Taehyung's whole body was hurting, there was enough beating one can take, and today was just too much. But, he was surprised, that Hoseok, even though really late, came to protect him. It was overwhelming, the warm salty tears began oozing out of his eyes slowly, and soon he started sobbing.

Hoseok was looking at him, staring at him with grave concern, and seeing him like that, it made it hard for him to keep his eyes from getting teary. But he managed to keep it all inside. Anger bustling up inside him, it took him too long to realize everything.

"Why.. why..." Taehyung sobbed, his words totally muddy, "Why are you so unfair.." Tears started falling off his cheeks and down on the floor, he sniffed and sobbed.

"Hoseok, get away from him. Now." Yoongi ordered, walking towards both of them. Hoseok didn't move, he held Taehyung's hand in his own and glared up at Yoongi.

"Stop," He yelled, "Yoongi, enough. You've done enough. Now, no more."

"What?" Yoongi scowled.

"The real person here who should pay, is you! You've.. you've messed things up.. for me.. for everyone. You pretend to be my friend.. but you can never see me happy. You are the most selfish person. And I hate you." Hoseok pierces Yoongi with his eyes. Yoongi was taken aback, his lips parted in shock.